Facing Silly Fears

Started by Ushie, January 07, 2011, 06:29:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I <3 U

Quote from: Ushie on January 07, 2011, 10:57:28 PM
Quote from: puuusianka on January 07, 2011, 12:15:49 PM
Question:
Does "Lady balls" differ in any way from men's balls besides the fact that they belong to woman?

Lady balls are like men's brains... Non-existent :P

Oh oh, we has a suffragette!

I killed a moth with a knife and a mop, I don't like moths, I was drunk. Yay.

Farley4Fan

If we can have a sexist woman on the website, then it is only fair that there are at least 46 more sexist men.  It's only fair.

Where has that woman gone off to?  I would ask her to park my car but, knowing that she is a woman, I will avoid letting her near it.

DreadStunLock

WRONG!

If we can have two sexist WOMEN, you forgot agent :P or shall I say AgentaX :P

Ushie

Quote from: Farley4Fan on January 08, 2011, 01:01:57 PM
If we can have a sexist woman on the website, then it is only fair that there are at least 46 more sexist men.  It's only fair.

Too true, it's only fair to give the men a chance. After all, from what I hear it takes at least 46 men's brains to make up half of a woman's brain. :P

DreadStunLock

Farley4Fan

Quote from: Ushie on January 09, 2011, 12:55:19 AM

Too true, it's only fair to give the men a chance. After all, from what I hear it takes at least 46 men's brains to make up half of a woman's brain. :P

All I'm gonna say is that the Great Depression happened right after we gave women a vote here in America.

puuusianka

I need to ask you Ushie... Are you thinking of yourself as "Asexual"?

(Asexuality very serious series of YouTube vids with girls(some are even cute) who say that they have no attraction towards men and they are not lesbians either.)

Cronky

Quote from: Farley4Fan on January 09, 2011, 02:53:29 AM
Quote from: Ushie on January 09, 2011, 12:55:19 AM

All I'm gonna say is that the Great Depression happened right after we gave women a vote here in America.

End Woman Suffrage!!!

;)
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

DreadStunLock

God I hate history, I had an exam on Suffragettes and Suffragists and let me tell you, craziest bull*** ever.

Gawain

let's get back to ladies & balls ;)

CurdyMilk

I have a silly fear of my receding hairline in the temple regions (Yes, at age 19).  I'm going to be a man and just buzz my hair soon.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: CurdyMilk on January 10, 2011, 06:50:22 PM
I have a silly fear of my receding hairline in the temple regions (Yes, at age 19).  I'm going to be a man and just buzz my hair soon.

If you are talking about shaving it, don't. After I thought I would be tough to do that, it itches like a motherfucker while growing ><

LennardF1989

Quote from: CurdyMilk on January 10, 2011, 06:50:22 PM
I have a silly fear of my receding hairline in the temple regions (Yes, at age 19).  I'm going to be a man and just buzz my hair soon.
Bald or close to bald actually looks very good on most of the people I know who have it, not saying you should go bald, though. Buzzed hair also looks pretty well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-bvX8vWMmg&NR=1&feature=fvwp

DreadStunLock

Ooohhh....I think I just lost my silly fear....

So that what a buzz cut is, eeeugh. That is true some people do have a suit for it, but I definitely hate buzz cuts on people who wear tracksuits with a black jacket, with a black summer cap during winter and say stuff like:

Yo raic lad, ye wona get a brekie!? BLAARGH!

Farley4Fan

I used to shave my head all the time, meaning like 1/8 inch of hair.  It was awesome not having to worry about what it looked like.  You don't get bed head so you can just wake up and go to the store or something so long as you smell okay.  All those stories of your hair growing back 5x faster after shaving it, false.  I'm growing it back now and it's taking longer than a donkey boner.