* ** CAMERA ANGLE ****

Started by AgentX_003, June 29, 2008, 01:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AgentX_003

k i know this is possible , but i think to add game play would be to keep the camera angle locked on your partner , rather then sometimes seeing  where the mercenary  is placing a mine when dead

thus anonymity is  increased, so when you spawn , you won't know where the mines are placed until its too late :) .

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

frvge

Well, there should be enough time to see if you're being teabagged, right? :P
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

MR.Mic

I think there should be an option to make the dead person's camera completely black when dead, just like they have in some Counter Strike competitive matches.
[size=2]Lead Visual Effects Artist - Advanced Materials, Particles, and Post-Process Effects
Website: http://studentpages.scad.edu/~ctripp20/index.htm][/size]

Tidenburg

When you're  a spectator, can the angle of the camera be locked to the players angle aswell? That way people over X-fire can't warn their team-mates that there's someone behind them.

Farley4Fan

^ Of course tidenburg.

But, you always got to have sometime for a teabaggin, or a pelvic thrust.

AgentX_003

Quote from: MR.Mic on June 29, 2008, 02:45:20 PM
I think there should be an option to make the dead person's camera completely black when dead, just like they have in some Counter Strike competitive matches.

precisely why i brought this topic up / what i had in mind , not only that but to bring life to this forum again, i have other things on my mind interms of discussion but ill just save it for when it comes to a stand still again :D

I <3 U

Yerh i think we spoke about this once agent, it should be locked or even better black. Heck we could make the locked imaged REALLY blurred so they cant see wtf is going on. I guess that'd be more aesthetically pleasing than just black. But yerh it should defo be locked.

Farley4Fan

Putting the death camera in first person would be interesting.  Meaning it would go locked to where his teammate's face is actually looking.

AgentX_003

Quote from: Papa Skull on July 01, 2008, 10:17:34 AM
Putting the death camera in first person would be interesting.  Meaning it would go locked to where his teammate's face is actually looking.

Actually that would be a nice to have feature but i really don't think the deathcam needs any nerfing to be honest, just needs to be locked on thier partner instantly while the player is waiting to respawn.

Wh1tE_Dw4rF

Perhaps a short looping animation with a classic waiting queue jingle on the backgroud with a text saying "We'll be riiiiiiiiight back folks!"

.leelu12.

isnt this just a part of the game mercs can avoid by waiting 10s?
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk268/anaperkovic/LeeluPinkFLowers.jpg[/img]

Add my xfire (leelu12) to chat sc/ps or organise a game/train me :D
<|TLK|>  {{ (T)eam (L)ion (K)ing - if you think this film is cool, add this below your sig :P }}

Gawain

or some advertising XD

what happens when both are dead at the same time?

Gawain

Quote from: .leelu12. on July 01, 2008, 03:58:17 PM
isnt this just a part of the game mercs can avoid by waiting 10s?
it's pretty gay to have to wait for 10s before u can place any mines n stuff close to the dead body...

Wh1tE_Dw4rF

Or if everything fails, pretent the spy has a sticky cam up his pooper so the team mate can see the mercs placing mines.