Tick Tock (Lakehouse Teaser) complete

Started by frvge, April 24, 2008, 01:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Music = ~40% of the games 'feel', so it'd better be good.

Gawain

i'm hoping for some more beta map screenshots or a layout =)
i don't think they'll post music cause it depends that much on taste and the risk of ending in a flame war would be too high lolz.

Xris

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe they will post GUI / HUD screens.

Cyntrox

Quote from: Rambo on April 24, 2008, 11:39:07 AM
i don't think they'll post music cause it depends that much on taste and the risk of ending in a flame war would be too high lolz.
They'll have to release it eventually :P

Tidenburg

Im hoping for some UI screens. We've seen models and concepts already ^^,

LennardF1989

Quote from: neth on April 24, 2008, 11:14:43 AM
Im still not sure what Zed will show. Others say he's pretty useless to the team, so I wouldnt count for much.
Muhahahahaha.... *takes away a tear*

Gui Brazil

Im still not sure what Zed will show. Others say he's pretty useless to the team, so I wouldnt count for much.

Yeah, Zed is our useless biatch.

Yeah right..

Farley4Fan

Yeah Gui, he is right.  :D

I'd like to hear the music, but I'd rather see screenshots.  Either way I'll be happy because I know it's gonna be good!

Xris

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Why isn't friday here yet ...   :(

EDIT: OMG maybe Mr. Mic has one of the other vision vids done.

Zedblade

I think I know what we will see in this tick tock. I thought about it for hours and discussed it with friends. Since Theodore is responsible for music, he will show us...music ! Im still not sure what Zed will show. Others say he's pretty useless to the team, so I wouldnt count for much.

Yes this is true. These 'Others' you speak of tell nothing but 100% Truth. All it is is a video of me dancing to some of Theo's music.

LennardF1989

Quote from: Zedblade on April 24, 2008, 07:19:25 PM
Yes this is true. These 'Others' you speak of tell nothing but 100% Truth. All it is is a video of me dancing to some of Theo's music.

Omg... this topic is way too funny, lock it already! :P

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

neth

I think I know what we will see in this tick tock. I thought about it for hours and discussed it with friends. Since Theodore is responsible for music, he will show us...music ! Im still not sure what Zed will show. Others say he's pretty useless to the team, so I wouldnt count for much.

I've got nothing against, if you look like this chick in your signature.

Hyrage

Quote from: neth on April 24, 2008, 09:01:05 PM

I've got nothing against, if you look like this chick in your signature.
Or the tatoo?
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1015/achievement3zo3.jpg[/img]

"Video Games are art, but we don't play art, we play games."

Tidenburg

Big question, will Frvge do his famous time-lapse as always because even he himself cannot contain content without getting too excited ;)