Started by frvge, May 04, 2009, 12:00:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

Tick...Tock...
Tick...Tock...

ETA: T minus 96 hours.

Tick...Tock...
Tick...Tock...
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

I <3 U

Yer woo.

WHAT IS IT FURGE TELL ME WHAT IT IS!

frvge

Let me state that I keep promises ;)
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Tidenburg

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

--some stuff that could cause confusion--

frvge

Fine, I'll remove it :p I bet you don't mind if I change your quote?

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Quote from: frvge on May 05, 2009, 12:15:12 PM
Fine, I'll remove it :p I bet you don't mind if I change your quote?
Hah I DO mind, but if it's for the greater good.
LoL
PS is supposed to be released this year, right? ::)

frvge

At least a beta... yes. That's the plan. The official stance is: it's done when it's done.

LennardF1989

Luckily I could fix the crash in 5 seconds, Steam shouldn't just update without a warning IMO.

I <3 U

how much longer left furge?

frvge

frvge

Tick...tock...tick...tock...

Booting data transmission system.
POST check... OK
Running unit tests... OK
Opening socket...OK
Securing socket... OK
Synching with data server... OK
Fetching comments... OK
Displaying comments: "Merc is mostly work-in-progress. Unlit room (no shadows or other effects that make it look better). Use right-mouse+Save... so don't stream please"

Transmitting data:

Sending data chunk #1:
Animations

Mirrors:
ModDB

Closing socket... OK
Destructing resources... OK

I <3 U

it looks like the merc /spy are gliding in the animations, is that because you've slowed the movie down or is it just an illusion because of the flooring:P?

frvge

Animation speed isn't properly synched to the programming speed. Aka... animation is just... an animation. The magic happens when the steps of the anims are moved in the correct speed of the character. Then it suddenly looks like he is really walking. The slow-crouch is working ok already.

OFFICER

Perfectly, I wish to see game process, I think will leave much more impressions from project stealth,than from other parts stealth games
;)
Has come,Has seen,Has won