my last idea.. / Rant .. UZI

Started by AgentX_003, February 20, 2008, 03:01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AgentX_003

Ok i believe, the uzi  should be redesigned to look like a hand held Uzi not some be Para sub machine gun you see in counterstrike or the Terminator . discuss.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

MR.Mic

[size=2]Lead Visual Effects Artist - Advanced Materials, Particles, and Post-Process Effects
Website: http://studentpages.scad.edu/~ctripp20/index.htm][/size]

Zedblade

didn't we decide that the tavor is basically all our guns in one. Which one you have is based on an attachment?

AgentX_003

Quote from: Zedblade on February 20, 2008, 03:24:14 AM
didn't we decide that the tavor is basically all our guns in one. Which one you have is based on an attachment?

O rly .. i never saw anything posted maybe thats probably discussed way before i came into the fray

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Farley4Fan

I didn't know that it was decided on.  I thought it was just an idea but still in the development and discussing phase.  3 guns, 1 gun with modifications/attachments, they are basically the same.

Westfall

Quote from: Papa Skull on February 20, 2008, 05:31:40 AM
I didn't know that it was decided on.  I thought it was just an idea but still in the development and discussing phase.  3 guns, 1 gun with modifications/attachments, they are basically the same.

I don't think we've heard anything about it, but apparently it was decided.

Farley4Fan

LennardF1989

Quote from: Papa Skull on February 20, 2008, 07:23:37 AM
That would have been nice to know.

Like we have to tell everything....

We are no different than any other developer really (we are only more attachted to the community), but we aren't just going to tell everything we know, it would take some sort of surprise effect away.

Like, ZedBlade won't tell you what's all in his Legendary game. Some info, yes, but he probably won't tell you the full story of it, characters available, etc. *Looks at ZedBlade to see if he agree with this*

Farley4Fan

*zedblade disagrees* jk

Well, if you guys decided it before we had that huge discussion over it, that would have been nice to know before we wasted our time discussing it.  If you guys have recently decided that, after the big discussions, then that's cool with me I guess.

neth

Lennard, recently when you speak, I feel this tone: "Bow before ME useless minions, I AM teh DEV"

btw, nice blog update. Is it really that bad with animations ?

LennardF1989

Quote from: neth on February 20, 2008, 04:52:35 PM
Lennard, recently when you speak, I feel this tone: "Bow before ME useless minions, I AM teh DEV"

btw, nice blog update. Is it really that bad with animations ?

Sorry if it sounds that way :/ It's not supposed to sound like that, though, I'm just saying how I feel about things, perhaps I'm to honest (which makes it sound like that), I don't know... Sorry  :-* Most of the time my posts need to be readed sarcastic/joking/etc.

Anyway: Yea, it's really bad. Denny works on it, but limikkin seems to dead or something :/

neth

Gui Brazil

Quote from: neth on February 20, 2008, 04:52:35 PM

No matter where he posts (in the dev section or the public forums), it always sounds like that. :P