Main Menu

new maper

Started by soldium, August 05, 2009, 02:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soldium

hi all im maper only but i creating nices maps i dont add to internet my maps i have 3 ended on my last test but that disk has berned and i now creating map for friends to unreal tournament and gears of war or splinter cell chaos thory im noob on kismats but i have there a tutorials for it i can help i maping 5 years and im thing im nice maper
sorry for my bad english
i can help thanks i can join to the forum i waiting for repost :)
edit: and i am nicetester of game
Got damn soldium is back , and he will make noise on this forum. Than devs maybe do something.

frvge

Hello,

How old are you? And do you have things to show from your other maps, or maps that you are now working on?

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

soldium

this time no my last works has berned with my hard drive and my old is my bisnes
i told you ihave 20 - 43 years old
Got damn soldium is back , and he will make noise on this forum. Than devs maybe do something.

frvge

We need to see some examples, sorry. You can come back when you've rebuilt your portfolio / demo reel. Good luck :)
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

soldium

okay i instaled splinter cell chaos theory i gona to work
edit : when i bild good map can i join and you give mee an editor for splinter cell double agent?

LennardF1989

Quote from: soldium on August 05, 2009, 03:54:13 PM
okay i instaled splinter cell chaos theory i gona to work
edit : when i bild good map can i join and you give mee an editor for splinter cell double agent?
What does Splinter Cell Double Agent has to do with us? We are in no way affiliated with Ubisoft its games. Were you just signing up because you thought we had a SCDA Versus level editor?

And you won't need our editor, as maps are portable to PS maps in seconds.

soldium

sorry i cant learn it werry sory
edt:how can i test project stelth and pls i dont learn that im from poland and i dont learning  english on pro aaalevel

frvge

You'll need to have Unreal Tournament 3 for PC. Use the Editor of Unreal Tournament 3 to make maps.

LennardF1989

I'm very sorry, but I think you're English is just too bad, period.

We might understand most of what you try to say, but you seem to have no idea of what we are saying. I'm afraid that's not going to work out.

Zedblade

Quote from: LennardF1989 on August 05, 2009, 10:42:41 PM

We might understand most of what you try to say, but you seem to have no idea of what we are saying. I'm afraid that's not going to work out.

Pretty much. When basically 100% of communication between the dev team is english text, we need someone who knows how to write and read english at a level that can't cause errors and delays becuase of misunderstandings.

Gui Brazil

The irony.

Podemos também tentar português mas acho que não vai ajudar muito. Porque nos nao tentamos assim invés de inglês? Pode ser tão divertido. hihihih

frvge

Als we nu echt in andere talen gaan praten, dan wil ik best wel meedoen hoor Gui. Ik weet dat Lennard het soms ook niet geweldig doet, maar over het algemeen is hij toch wel te begrijpen. Hou dus op met z'n foutjes aan te wijzen, dat doe ik namelijk al. Dank je.

Zedblade

Quote from: Gui Brazil on August 06, 2009, 04:21:39 AM

The irony.

Lol, ok, becuase it being you're instead of your completely made the sentence impossible to read.

soldium

OBIECTION!
I Know what is me rules and belive me when i end map you know waht is soldium power

LennardF1989

Quote from: Zedblade on August 06, 2009, 05:00:56 AM
Quote from: Gui Brazil on August 06, 2009, 04:21:39 AM

The irony.

Lol, ok, becuase it being you're instead of your completely made the sentence impossible to read.

Fuck, you were right frvge, for some reason I keep typing you're instead of your, even though I know it's your. Damn! Must be something subconscious.

Although I still think you change my posts with queries into the database :P