-[ Boxart Cover ]-

Started by BurningDeath, August 06, 2007, 04:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farley4Fan

Well of course money will be nice for you guys.  You will have mine when this comes out lol

BTW I could make a trailer if you ever want to advertise it, I know this is REALLY early to bring this up but I just thought you guys should know.

iservealot

Quote from: Papa Skull on August 07, 2007, 04:46:34 AM
Well of course money will be nice for you guys.  You will have mine when this comes out lol

BTW I could make a trailer if you ever want to advertise it, I know this is REALLY early to bring this up but I just thought you guys should know.

We have a development team for that. ;)

Farley4Fan

Oh of course.  I didn't know that the dev team had a video skilled member...

BurningDeath

Quote from: frvge on August 06, 2007, 07:25:24 PM
afaik, we wont need a box. There's this thing called 'the Internetz' and you can 'download' from it.

Sentence above does not represent the final situation tho.
No shit, Sherlock? ^^

I just thought it could be useful somehow - even downloadable games are presented with some kind of boxart AFAIK, plus, as I already said, it's also to show some work of mine ... I don't know if you need to create any graphical stuff though... :)

btw. UPDATE in the first post.!.

or here:

(might have to recache with STRG+F5)

Farley4Fan

That looks pretty cool man, I like the whole electric names thing.  You should start making backgrounds or desktops for PS,  I am going to start those in a couple days.  If you guys need me to make any graphical things let me know as well.  A sample of my work is my sig.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Err... will you let PEGI or some other shit rate the game? That's crappy.
I would give an 8+ to CT btw.

Farley4Fan

While there are people less than 8 who play the game anyways...  ::)  their voices make my ears bleed.

Gawain

stop thinking that ubisoft learns from its mistakes.
i prefer an independent mod team to a half-commercial ubi crap

B1nArY_001

Quote from: Overstatement on August 07, 2007, 04:35:16 AM
Why does everyone always talk about money and commercialization? It has never made my list of reasons for helping out. That's probably true for everyone else who has volunteered. Mostly it's for experience.

That and I love CT but the plethora of glitches and how they effect game play drives me crazy. But yes, I also love modeling and this gives me experience.

frvge

Quote from: Kok4f4n on August 07, 2007, 08:53:09 PM
Err... will you let PEGI or some other shit rate the game? That's crappy.
I would give an 8+ to CT btw.

I dunno. Would look more professional of course :p
But since UT3 will probably be 16+ or M, I dont think we need it.

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Chyb@Ryb@

Quote from: BurningDeath on August 07, 2007, 03:42:24 PM

Well.. In my opinion the PEGI information should be moved a little bit to the left. Like that
(compare with DA's box). I also noticed (as most of you, I guess) that the image is too small to print. You should make a version in resolution about 1200x1467, which would look good also on paper, cause if you'll print a 292x357 you'll get a piece of shit :/.

Gawain

omfg he did take that seriously ::)
seriously, get a brain before posting.

Chyb@Ryb@

Quote from: Gawain on October 21, 2007, 02:42:28 AM
I'm just a pedant. If I see that something isn't on it's place (even when it's only my opinion) i have to correct it.

LennardF1989

Quote from: Chyb@Ryb@ on October 21, 2007, 02:57:24 AM
Quote from: Gawain on October 21, 2007, 02:42:28 AM
I'm just a pedant. If I see that something isn't on it's place (even when it's only my opinion) i have to correct it.

That's soo true for me as well :P

Westfall

Why is there still updating to this when frgve already said it wasn't necessary. Yes, it look pretty sweet, but they don't need it.