Started by frvge, June 22, 2009, 12:30:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

Tick...Tock...
Tick...Tock...

ETA: T minus 47.5 hours.

Tick...Tock...
Tick...Tock...
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

AgentX_003

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Cool. Is it the alpha? ::)
joke for you bitsches

Roberto1223

what will it be?? D:

Farley4Fan

Quote from: Inferno on June 22, 2009, 01:54:32 AM
joke for you bitsches

No.  Fridge sent me an xfire message.  He said it will be the beta with 3 full levels, all weapons for mercs, but minus a few gadgets for spy (sticky cam and alarm snare).  Everything else is a full go.  The animations are a little choppy for now, but this is early in development. 

This is not a joke in any shape or form at all so don't even think about not believing what I just said for any reason whatsoever.

AgentX_003

Quote from: Papa Skull on June 22, 2009, 04:55:35 AM
joke for you bitsches

No.  Fridge sent me an xfire message.  He said it will be the beta with 3 full levels, all weapons for mercs, but minus a few gadgets for spy (sticky cam and alarm snare).  Everything else is a full go.  The animations are a little choppy for now, but this is early in development. 

This is not a joke in any shape or form at all so don't even think about not believing what I just said for any reason whatsoever.

LOL an x-fire message  LOL , child you never log on xfire hahaha .

AgentX_003

Quote from: AgentX_003 on June 22, 2009, 05:42:53 AM
Quote from: Papa Skull on June 22, 2009, 04:55:35 AM
joke for you bitsches

LOL an x-fire message  LOL , child you never log on xfire hahaha . You speak lies my data base can confirm this because He does not have you on his list. Epicfail ggkthxbai.

Farley4Fan

If I was on his xfire list, and I logged on to xfire, would you believe me that he is releasing the beta?   :P

LoChang

AgentX_003

Quote from: Papa Skull on June 22, 2009, 06:47:51 AM
If I was on his xfire list, and I logged on to xfire, would you believe me that he is releasing the beta?   :P

well your not so there is no contest.

AgentX_003

Farley4Fan

I don't quite recall a "vega"

frvge

Tick...Tock...
Tick...Tock...

ETA: T minus 24 hours.

Tick...Tock...
Tick...Tock...
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Awesome. Why can't I be in front of my PC at that time?