Main Menu

cinema map

Started by Gawain, March 17, 2008, 02:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawain

according to your logic, factory would be an easy map, but it's one of the hardest to learn both for mercs and spies.

I <3 U

Here's the Sketchup file of the map so yall can have a look at it properly. Any suggestions or w.e just post:P

http://rapidshare.com/users/O2V5O9

Thanks Brycey for the upload ;).

MacBryce

You're welcome. That should be better than posting screenshots.

Farley4Fan

Quote from: Rambo on March 23, 2008, 02:59:13 PM
according to your logic, factory would be an easy map, but it's one of the hardest to learn both for mercs and spies.

Gawain's right.  Let's hope that the ventilation systems are easier for newbs to figure out than factory.  :D  Anyone ever have to come get someone out of the vents cuz they were lost?

AgentX_003

Quote from: Papa Skull on March 23, 2008, 05:45:23 PM
Quote from: Rambo on March 23, 2008, 02:59:13 PM

Gawain's right.  Let's hope that the ventilation systems are easier for newbs to figure out than factory.  :D  Anyone ever have to come get someone out of the vents cuz they were lost?

nope but i  know i had to help your mom out of there one time  :D  ....

but in all seriousness , yes there is times where someone gets lost in a map and i have to help them

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Gawain

if you flip on nv, you'll see that there's some graffiti in the vents telling where the vent leads to. i kinda like this idea, it helps newbs and doesn't annoy vets.

Quote from: AgentX_003 on March 23, 2008, 06:23:37 PM
but in all seriousness , yes there is times where someone gets lost in a map and i have to help them
you shouldn't try this on factory though, last time we played i sneaked into machine via corridor b, c and main catwalk, back to main coop and back to machine after which you accused us of glitching into the coop because you had absolutely no idea where we went along XD

Tidenburg

After lookin in the file I have to say that it would probably be more complex once objects are in but right now its probably just because its clear I think its to simple. ;D

Gawain

am i the only one here that didn't know sketchup before? XD

I <3 U

Quote from: Rambo on March 23, 2008, 11:01:32 PM
am i the only one here that didn't know sketchup before? XD

you did a good job, sketchup pwned me silly. :D

necrona

I didn't know that also and still don't understand what it is  :D

I <3 U

Quote from: necrona on March 23, 2008, 11:42:25 PM
I didn't know that also and still don't understand what it is  :D

It's a noobs moddelling tool, which is uber easy to use. Mind you it still owned me.

Farley4Fan

Quote from: Rambo on March 23, 2008, 06:59:53 PM
if you flip on nv, you'll see that there's some graffiti in the vents telling where the vent leads to. i kinda like this idea, it helps newbs and doesn't annoy vets.

Quote from: AgentX_003 on March 23, 2008, 06:23:37 PM
you shouldn't try this on factory though, last time we played i sneaked into machine via corridor b, c and main catwalk, back to main coop and back to machine after which you accused us of glitching into the coop because you had absolutely no idea where we went along XD

Even if they do flip on EMF they don't know what the main corridor is lmao!  :D  Aww, such hilarious times on CT.  At the time they were annoying as SHIT but looking back at them now it's hilarious.

I <3 U

Quote from: Papa Skull on March 19, 2008, 04:34:23 AM
haha what vids are they?  That would be awesome if there was a showing of Gigli playing and your objective was to disable the projector!  :D  For those who don't know, Gigli was an absolutely retarded movie with Ben Affleck and J.Lo.  DOWN WITH THE PROJECTOR!

Oh, and why not have outside access?!  Omg that would be so tight to start out as a spy and have a BUNCH of different entrances to use.  Imagine rappelling down into the lobby while your partner sneaks into the theater.  Coordinating attacks using different entrances is one of the most fun things about SvM if you ask me.  The bad thing is that it would be harder to balance.

We thought it would to big then. However after completing the mapping (which we have) Maybe we will re consider it :).

Farley4Fan

Awesome.   Sounds good guys.  Oh, and a few posts up I think I meant Night Vision not EMF - if anyone was wondering lol

Tidenburg

QuoteWe thought it would to big then. However after completing the mapping (which we have) Maybe we will re consider it Smiley.
This post is worthless without pics.