Environmental Artist - Level Designer - Props Artist - Concept Artist

Started by Zedblade, November 13, 2006, 09:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedblade

So like yeah. I have a AS in computer animation, two years of creating fun, balanced Chaos Theory Maps. Right now I'm a Environmental Artist at Spark Unlimited where we are working on a xbox360/ps3 game using the Unreal Engine 3.

And like I said in the initial conversation when we started, it would be best to have Leads for differant departments. IE Lead Level Artist, Lead Level Desiner, Leave Props . . . so on.

And of course I think I would be best used as Lead Environment Artist/Level Designer. Since you know, I work for a proffesional game developer and can use what I learn there to better the project.

oh  and then i have my crappy little site:

http://www.timjwall.com/

Vega

Sorry Zedblade, you don't meet the minimum requirements.  Better luck next year you freakin newb.  :D

:-* :-* :-*

EDIT:  For those who don't know me....I'm kidding.

MacBryce

Hey, Zed. You didn't really need to sign up again since everyone knows you're in and everyone wants you on the team. Then again, it's not a bad idea to show the other guys what kind of resume we're looking for here.

I've add you to the pre-production team so you can get in the pre-production discussion forum now. See you there.

What's an AA? I've never heard that abbreviation in an academic context.

Zedblade

Associates Degree.

Actually, I have a AS, now that I thought about it.

AA is an associates of arts. Which made more sense to me. But then I looked at my degree to see and it actually says Associates of Science.

So, I have a AS, not an AA.