Couple of questions to get the ball rolling again..

Started by AgentX_003, November 06, 2007, 10:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AgentX_003

I myself know that , its not so easy to just pull Project Stealth out of a hat and viola its done , but alot of people have been wanting / asking me as the informer of the product, what is a max release date ?

Another Q,  i have is , yes  i know it was covered before but.. Frvge are you still gunna be hosting servers for PS ?

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

frvge

Quote from: AgentX_003 on November 06, 2007, 10:28:47 PM

I myself know that , its not so easy to just pull Project Stealth out of a hat and viola its done , but alot of people have been wanting / asking me as the informer of the product, what is a max release date ?
We have no idea. First we need some actual gameplay. That can take a long time.

Quote from: AgentX_003 on November 06, 2007, 10:28:47 PM
Another Q,  i have is , yes  i know it was covered before but.. Frvge are you still gunna be hosting servers for PS ?
Yes, when possible.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Xan

Perhaps a checklist with all the jobs that the projects involves which can then be ticked off as they are completed. Not only does it imform the community of the work you've done. But it might also help show the development team what is still left to do.

Just a thought.

iservealot

There cannot be a release date given this early in development. Expect a reasonable release date only when we are out of alpha.

The development team knows basically what needs to get done, we don't just converse on the public forums. ;)