Blacklist's SvM is full of bugs... garbage!

Started by RaDRoacH, October 29, 2013, 11:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaDRoacH

Quote from: Meister_Neo on December 14, 2013, 01:38:55 PM
Quote from: RaDRoacH on December 14, 2013, 11:47:32 AM
I've made this topic for talk about SCB SvM and since everybody is shitting on my grammar and ignoring the discussion I'm leaving.

Don't worry mate, it is not against you. This is just everyones way of looking down on blacklist SvM, by making it a topic "not worth to be discussed". We got 4! Topics for blacklist (SvM) as well, so there isn't really much to discuss anyway and people want to post here, just to show activity on this forum. No need to take it personal!  :D
You didn't offended me, I already know that my grammar sucks, I just saw that everyone was discussing about something else that it wasn't interesting for me, and my intention was to show the bugs of this game , lag problems and the cheaters for those who don't know. So I thought that this would catch people attention, also for know that Ubisoft never changes.
Sorry if my english is not perfect.

RaDRoacH

NeoSuperior

LOL, dat Cantina! So fitting for this mess. Now I am really happy to have saved my money for more useful things.
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

RaDRoacH

Too bad I wasted them... I would have kept part of the money for get something extra for my PC upgrade. :'(

Roelosaurus

OP, why are you bashing Blacklist? There is absolutly nothing constructive about your post.
Why not help create a more positive vibe on this forum?

NeoSuperior

Quote from: Roelosaurus on January 17, 2014, 02:48:57 PM
OP, why are you bashing Blacklist? There is absolutly nothing constructive about your post.

He invested money on it and his expectations were not met. IMO he has the right to complain.
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

AgentX_003

Quote from: Meister_Neo on January 17, 2014, 06:28:02 PM

He invested money on it and his expectations were not met. IMO he has the right to complain.

Agreed. Further more @ roelosaurus , People wouldnt have such a negative outlook about ubi if they just do what they set out to do and provide better support.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

RaDRoacH

I'm bashing on blacklist because as you can see... It's broken. I would still love Blacklist mode if ubisoft supported this game and released more maps.
They promised a good PC version from a dedicated team and at last is just the same lovely shitty port. I can see that the graphics are better, but there is strutter, and the netcode and matchmaking is the same from the consoles. They also promised that Classic was going to be close as CT... obviously I was expecting a return of non lethal takedowns, different objectives, no wi-fi hacking and many other things from PT and CT... But they did the opposite: they copied and pasted blacklist mode, added shadows, torchlights, different outfits, and limited the customization. End. Truly classic isn't it?

I only liked the single player. But I spent 80 euros expecting at least a good quality multiplayer.
Thanks for that meme... shows how stupid child you are.

OH and I created this thread for share my experience with those who didn't bought the game and they did the better choice.

Quote from: Meister_Neo on January 17, 2014, 06:28:02 PM
Quote from: AgentX_003 on January 17, 2014, 10:29:34 PM
Agreed. Further more @ roelosaurus , People wouldnt have such a negative outlook about ubi if they just do what they set out to do and provide better support.
Exactly.

dYnAm1c

What I hate the most about the Blacklist SvM are the maps, they are so linear and you have so little options they are not even close of being as good as the PT/CT maps.

Spekkio

In the 10 years since SCPT, name one Ubisoft game that had a polished multiplayer.

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
-Some lady in her self-help drug addiction book.
-NOT Einstein or Ben Franklin.

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Spekkio

frvge

I did and quickly looked at the various meme sites that listed the origin. Only found stuff attributing it to Einstein, so either they are wrong, or I didn't see it.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

dYnAm1c

There's no real evidence that Einstein ever said it, the first book that the sentence was mentioned in was "Review Form" from 1981 I think, a few years later it was also mentioned in "Basic Text of Narcotics Anonymous".

Spekkio

Quote from: frvge on January 21, 2014, 01:30:38 AM
I did and quickly looked at the various meme sites that listed the origin. Only found stuff attributing it to Einstein, so either they are wrong, or I didn't see it.
"Your google-fu is weak, grasshopper."
"Use the force, frvge."