2x360 Xbox Controllers for PC and Samurai Shodown

Started by DreadStunLock, April 25, 2011, 02:13:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadStunLock

Hi peeps,

I need advice. I am sure many of you are familiar with the game called "SAMURAI SHODOWN

What I plan to do is, buy 2 Xbox Controllers for PC, which is about 100 pounds.

Connect them both on my laptop, and play Samurai Shodown with the most climax :)

I am familiar with the Xpadder, for those who do not know of the amazing fighting game series.

The game DOES feature 1v1 and when you select your characters you have a red circle to select a character for player 1, and blue for player 2.

The WinKawaks does seem to have options for total of 4 players.

But my real worry is this, is it really possible to play a fighting game on a laptop, with 2 Xbox controllers and take it anywhere?

Will the laptop manage to recognize them both? Or just 1?

So simple question:

Can I play a fighting game, on a laptop with 2 Xbox controllers?

Spekkio

So you're planning on spending over $100 to play a bad fighting game from the '90's? Man, you're dumber than I thought.

DreadStunLock

Frvge where is that promise you made to the community about throwing bans?

Spark Mandriller

Why would you wanna use 360 controllers? They kinda suck. Use good controllers instead.

DreadStunLock

They are more frequently used, so they are a bit more compact and friendly to most of the public.

But please answer the question was asked if possible.

Spark Mandriller

Why do you care what the public thinks of your controllers? Are you going to go around asking random people to play some two decade old fighter with you? Because I don't think the controllers are gonna be what's putting people off in that case.

DreadStunLock

Exactly Space, why do YOU care what I am doing with my money, just please if you can answer the question on the first topic it's all I ask.

I WANT THE FREAKING SHARKS! WITH THE FREAKING LASER BEAMS ATTACHED, TO THEIR FREAKING HEADS!

AgentX_003

Quote from: DreadStunLock on April 25, 2011, 02:34:58 AM
Exactly Space, why do YOU care what I am doing with my money, just please if you can answer the question on the first topic it's all I ask.

I WANT THE FREAKING SHARKS! WITH THE FREAKING LASER BEAMS ATTACHED, TO THEIR FREAKING HEADS!

even tho you are a douche bag and hack at any game you remotely touch maybe minus fighting games and for the record its" I want sharks with freakin' laser beams attached to thier heads" aside from that  I'll go ahead and give you my theory:

Well I don't see why not I mean a computer has many usb ports just like a console has ports , that are essentially usb as well / a console is made of computer parts.. so in theory yes.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Spekkio

You answered his question about why YOU want an xbox controller with "it's more familiar to the REST OF THE PUBLIC."

It is you who failed to answer the question.

Spark Mandriller

I'll answer yours once you've answered mine.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: AgentX_003 on April 25, 2011, 02:42:48 AM

even tho you are a douche bag and hack at any game you remotely touch maybe minus fighting games and for the record its" I want sharks with freakin' laser beams attached to thier heads" aside from that  I'll go ahead and give you my theory:

Well I don't see why not I mean a computer has many usb ports just like a console has ports , that are essentially usb as well / a console is made of computer parts.. so in theory yes.

Thank, even though you are a sore loser and just ridicilously jealous of my skill like the rest 50% of the people on this forum in versus I appreciate your help.

VaNilla

Jealous of your skill... hacks perhaps, not skill :D. This topic couldn't get more pathetic.

Farley4Fan

I don't endorse the opinions of anyone here, so this discussion automatically fails.

And 360 controllers are awesome.

CurdyMilk

Quote from: DreadStunLock on April 25, 2011, 03:29:02 AM
jealous of my skill like the rest 50% of the people on this forum in versus
When you played against me about a week ago, I'm pretty sure you were using EAX, and I wasn't (never have and never will).  Plus I don't play often, plus I didn't have my mate with me.  I'm not jealous of your "skills" at all.   ;)  Although you are one of the better ones now  :o

puuusianka

Quote from: DreadStunLock on April 25, 2011, 03:29:02 AM
Quote from: AgentX_003 on April 25, 2011, 02:42:48 AM

Thank, even though you are a sore loser and just ridicilously jealous of my skill like the rest 50% of the people on this forum in versus I appreciate your help.

Dread after Agent's answer I immediately watched for your answer and SHAME ON YOU! If you really don't give a fuck about others opinion then why boast about how fucking great you are! Gosh you fell in love with yourself.

Agent lately is really building up his position in the community contrary to what you are doing. Agent I am almost about to say sorry for everything in the past.