To map or not to map

Started by frvge, April 09, 2011, 06:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

Hi all,

We've got some nice things in that are related to mapping and I've like to see hands of the people who are going to have a go at mapping for Project Stealth. We'll look into giving you some details of the PS Editor if enough people want it.

Thanks,

frvge
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

SteveTheCookie

puuusianka

FINALLY!!! GIM'ME GIM'ME GIM'ME!

Cronky

Mapping?

I will make Deftec... and it will be gewd. ;)

*Power Fist*
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

DreadStunLock

Definitely make a spot for me, I am familiar with 3D modelling, Concept Art and I am average with UDK, we can even put teams together to work at a faster rate, and would be even cooler if a developer could give us a small "management" of what you would guys want. Nothing strict or too time consuming of course.

Also, how many people would you say is enough?

puuusianka

Me knooger you and One more. That should do.

DreadStunLock

Stevethecookie should be good.

Aj

* Aj raises hand since he's wrong in all the right ways!

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

I'll attempt to map, if I have any time.

Rambo

community mapping sounds like a neat idea, especially porting the classics. (i guess for copyright reasons someone not directly related to ps has to do it)

any texture artists/3d modellers in the community?

DreadStunLock

Beginner at creating textures and 3D modelling here.

Farley4Fan

The hell am I looking at Dread.

Destroyer0

Idk, its a glass bowl...on a wood desk...which is transparent and theres a random snowy mountain in the background.

What the....?