Main Menu

PS news =]

Started by frvge, June 15, 2013, 12:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

Hi all,

I'll be going to San Francisco for work and will drop by in a nearby city to visit Zedblade.
Together, we're going to have a lot of fun. And work on new content and a nice video for PS.

I won't be able to check the forums often during the "work time" :(

There's another change, but that one is a bit of a small search for you guys :-).

frvge =]
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

SpliNterCellFan697

Can't wait, have fun!! But don't forget to wear sun block. >:(
Splinter Cell never had killing in motion to begin wtih.
3rd in command of the DSC clan.

SheikTheGeek

I actually enjoyed the multiplayer in Double Agent and Blacklist.  Why are you looking at me like that?

NeoSuperior

Great news!

Quote from: frvge on June 15, 2013, 12:45:13 AMThere's another change, but that one is a bit of a small search for you guys :-)

I wish there would be a "beta.exe" hidden somewhere on the forums... but if it's not that... then what is it?
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

frvge

Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

RaDRoacH

Good!

Quote from: frvge on June 15, 2013, 09:00:05 PM
Search =]

Oh come on... Can you tell us at least where we need to start?
Sorry if my english is not perfect.

frvge

Nope, would make it too easy.

NeoSuperior

Was that "toggle music" button always there on the main page? Or did I just always overlook it? Alos I didn't know you call yourself "Heartcore Games BV"
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

SpliNterCellFan697

Go to Media>Renders and you'll see new concept art. Nice looking gadgets. And they added brand new screenshots. Looking very good. ;)

RaDRoacH

YOU RUINED THE GAME!!! DAMN YOU!!!

;) Thanks
Sorry if my english is not perfect.

frvge

SpliNterCellFan697

Oh great I wonder what the prize is? Free movie passes?

NeoSuperior

yay! (Please let it be early closed alpha/beta access for project stealth! Please let it be early closed alpha/beta access for project stealth!)

- Mike Godwin

frvge

It's part of a way to get ps done at the end of the year, or else in q1 2014.

SpliNterCellFan697

Oh crap almost forgot! Check out the grassroots Facebook page of PS: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Project-Stealth-Spy-vs-Mercenary/189239184567282 most the news on it is up to date. (I did not create this page.)