Official Facebook page

Started by frvge, August 11, 2013, 08:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

Hi all,

We've just created an official Facebook page. Free free to like :)
It's still a bit empty, but that'll change over the week I hope.

https://www.facebook.com/projectstealthgame

Please also like our business page ( then I can get a better URL :P https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heartcore-Games-BV/717034404989153 )

Thanks!

Frank
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

RaDRoacH

Sorry if my english is not perfect.

RaDRoacH

Sorry if my english is not perfect.

SheikTheGeek

I actually enjoyed the multiplayer in Double Agent and Blacklist.  Why are you looking at me like that?

frvge

Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

DRSLlives

Lol, can I still keep the grassroots page up and running?  :P

frvge

DRSLlives

NeoSuperior

uhm... from the "project stealth official face book page":

"Project Stealth features asymmetrical, hardcore gameplay where predicting your opponents movements, misdirection, deception and your knowledge of the environment is key to succeeding in your mission. The defending team (Mercs) plays from a first person sh"

What does "sh" mean? And also the "offensive team" is missing. Something definitly went wrong there.
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

DRSLlives

QuoteWhat does "sh" mean? And also the "offensive team" is missing. Something definitly went wrong there.

I think something might have went wrong when they were copying and pasting the description. They either just copied it and cut off the rest of it, or it's probably just a Facebook error. :P Maybe anything is a possibility lol...

frvge

it got cut off. I removed the last line now, so it makes more sense.