Yee-Haaaw... Band-Wagon for PS is going to be HUUUGE (Plays Western Banjo)...

Started by nubishdubishbone, August 23, 2013, 04:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zijn

I actually dont think the SvM is too bad about 20% of what CT was but the one thing that totally ruins it, are the controls! As some are unbindable  e.g Q to drop down and i hate how the controls are the same for Mercs and Spies.

As my shock "bow"isnt my main weapon I want to use, id prefer to stay in the shadows, I dont want to bind aim down sights to "Mouse2". I would prefer that to be "Use" and "E" as bring weapon, but as a Merc i would love to have it as aim..

The lack of customization totally ruins it for me

RaDRoacH

Since Conviction i'm always using the 360 pad, because those commands are really boring to learn...

There's also a "Pandora Mode" available on private matches (which they are pretty much customizable)...
But I'm always playing with the shitty MM... the thing that ruins it is also the lobby system (automatic start, absent lobby chat), the p2p, the damned host migration.... The maps are small, and I am a bit disappointed about the SP features putted inside SvM, and totally disappointed that there's no customization in classic, and no counter to the taze and kill.

ANOTHER THING, YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE WHATEVER YOU WANT IN PRIVATE, BUT YOU CAN'T ONLINE, AND YOU WILL STILL BE ABLE TO GAIN EXP!!!  SINCE FC3 I'M REALLY STARTING TO HAVING ENOUGH OF THEIR WORK ON THE MP PART OF THEIR GAMES BECAUSE THEIR WORK IS ALWAYS A BIG FUCKING SHIT! WHY CAN'T THEY EVEN PUT A FUCKING SERVER BROWSER?!? IS IT SO HARD?
Sorry for venting.
Sorry if my english is not perfect.

NeoSuperior

Quote from: RaDRoacH on August 30, 2013, 05:43:38 PMWHY CAN'T THEY EVEN PUT A FUCKING SERVER BROWSER?!? IS IT SO HARD?

Hahaha, and they said something about going "back to the roots"... but from what you said, they made that ONE mistake they shouldn't have done, from DA, here once again...
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

NeoSuperior

Quote from: frvge on August 31, 2013, 12:20:40 AM
Don't worry, we will have a server browser.

Really? I was convinced you would blacklist that point as well. Luckily you made sure that this pandora's box would never be opened. Thanks to that you also prevent the chaos resulting from angry complains. I wonder why Agent was so quiet lately...
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

omegan

I enjoyed the blacklist more than classic because i just pretended it wasnt SC, and iw as able to enjoy it on that level. I hate the wifi hacking because someone can 1man the whole game. Staying at a console DEMANDS teamwork. One thing they did was I love the 4v4. I would prefer 3v3 because thats how ninjas move in a group(source:Naruto).
AFter satisfying my curiosity, Im not back and waiting to see where project stealth goes.

P.S:The only thing I would caution is I dont quite see where PS adds to the ol PT/CT SvM experience - or perhaps thats the intention. I could be wrong since im fairly new to the project.

NeoSuperior

Quote from: omegan on September 08, 2013, 05:08:06 AM
I enjoyed the blacklist more than classic because i just pretended it wasnt SC, and iw as able to enjoy it on that level. I hate the wifi hacking because someone can 1man the whole game. Staying at a console DEMANDS teamwork. One thing they did was I love the 4v4. I would prefer 3v3 because thats how ninjas move in a group(source:Naruto).
AFter satisfying my curiosity, Im not back and waiting to see where project stealth goes.

P.S:The only thing I would caution is I dont quite see where PS adds to the ol PT/CT SvM experience - or perhaps thats the intention. I could be wrong since im fairly new to the project.

I can tell you:

SUPPORT

After being released, PS can be further improved, not just by maps, but by improved gameplay, bugfixes, etc. Ubisoft is known for releasing a game, adding 2-3 patches and then moving on to the next game. That will be different here, as you have a team of dedicated developers here.

- Mike Godwin