When the opportunity arises...

Started by frvge, March 09, 2012, 12:13:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

... Spies will fight back.

by comicsserg.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

DreadStunLock

frvge

Have a look at the renders and then: think, think, think.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

knooger

Render looks so shiny for me, I would even say that's kinda ugly - especially rifle.
Spy looks like he's wet. :P

Well, second picture looks like merc want to JB him, turn 180* and HS :D That makes me want to play CT!

comicsserg

yea ^^ lol it was only a render in 3d software not an ingame render :p

Nightrunner

Sorry for my English.

DreadStunLock

Would be nicer if the mercenary on the second shot had a bit of a mouth expression going on...

[In before sex jokes.]

Pusianka

I think he is putting a knife in his back, fast kill option?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHa_jqxnn4o

"- It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
- Hit it."

comicsserg

he is actually performing something more brutal :p

but it's a nice idea about the knife :D maybe I'll animate this version too :D have to speak with the devs though

NeoSuperior

How about a "risk kill"? If the spy tries to attack the merc from behind with a knife, he gets a "silent charge", that, once started, cannot be stopped, and if it's succesful, then its a fast instant kill, so he doesn't have to worry about HS from the other merc.

HOWEVER if the merc turns around in time, there will be an animation, where the merc blocks the stab, takes the knive, and kills the spy instead.

That way it's a "all or nothing"-move. I guess it could make the games more interesting.
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

Pusianka

Quote from: comicsserg on March 10, 2012, 10:34:43 AM
he is actually performing something more brutal :p

OH YOU DIRTY MINDED DEV. HOW COULD YOU!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHa_jqxnn4o

"- It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
- Hit it."

comicsserg

interesting idea ;)

hahaah yea it's how we are ;)

frvge

Nightrunner

Sorry for my English.

SheikTheGeek

Throat Slash or a Steven Segal neck break? Couldnt tell, lol.
I actually enjoyed the multiplayer in Double Agent and Blacklist.  Why are you looking at me like that?