VenomousNinja
3 (13%)
Cronky
7 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: May 30, 2011, 04:25:37 AM

frvge

Hi all,

The nominations are in. I selected a top-3 from your nominations.
Disclaimer: the people in the poll haven't been asked for their availability yet. However, we'll get to that when they are picked :P Muhahaha.

Get to voting! Your forum needs you!

Regards,

Your friendly neighbourhood frvge.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

VenomousNinja

I feel sad that we can't vote for more than one, because I'm more than sure Knooger would make a totally amazing mod, but I also don't want to not vote for me.

Hmm...

Edit: One hundred percent votes for Knooger so far? Damn, this poll needs balance. I think I'll go with the narcissist's option this time around.

CurdyMilk

Quote from: VenomousNinja on May 22, 2011, 06:53:57 AM
I also don't want to not vote for me.

I think I'll go with the narcissist's option this time around.
Hahaha.  I know where you are coming from man.  I would gladly do it too, but there was no sense in even nominating myself because nobody would vote for me.   ;)  Knooger can get the job done though!

Cronky

My name's up there? OOOOH man I feel cool.
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

Spark Mandriller

Quote from: Cronky on May 22, 2011, 07:25:40 AM

Hey, bullshit, I had like twice the number of people suggest me!

WHY AM I NOT INVITED TO THE POPULARITY CONTEST FRVGE

Farley4Fan

I'm voting for a 3-way tie, because I live to sabotage innocent/meaningless things.  Make it happen guys.

Cronky

Quote from: Cat Battleship on May 22, 2011, 08:56:48 AM

I'm as surprised as you! I think you should just look at the votes to my name and pretend like they're to you.

...actually... pretend like the votes to knooger are the votes to you. Might feel more worthwhile.
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------

frvge

Quote from: Cat Battleship on May 22, 2011, 08:56:48 AM

I didn't include various people who were nominated for various reasons. Too much choice is also not good. And I'll leave it at that.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

NeoSuperior

If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

Cronky

You guys know that we're playing Golf Rules, right?

;)
-----------------------

Farley4Fan

QuoteI didn't include various people who were nominated for various reasons.

Ha!  Tis life under dictatorship, indeed.

3 way tie guys!  Come on!

Spark Mandriller

Quote from: frvge on May 22, 2011, 01:06:33 PM
Too much choice is also not good. And I'll leave it at that.

If you're against too much choice, why did you put Cronky up there when only one person suggested him?

Farley4Fan

Because my nomination=5 cat battleship nominations from other people

Problem?

Cronky

Quote from: Cat Battleship on May 23, 2011, 04:22:41 AM
Quote from: frvge on May 22, 2011, 01:06:33 PM
Too much choice is also not good. And I'll leave it at that.

If you're against too much choice, why did you put Cronky up there when only one person suggested him?

I have a few theories:

First is that this is my birthday present from Frvge.

Second is that Frvge and/or Lennard and/or Farley and/or everyone (most likely all) loves me and this was their indirect way of showing it.

Third theory is that I'm actually the joke vote that usually says "Just show me the results" or "Neither".

A fourth possible theory would be that my name was actually a typo. Frvge meant to type Cat Battleship but had a sudden dual hand spasm(s?) and my name happened upon the screen, followed by an accidental 'alt+s' button mash. Quite a common occurrence from my experience.
-----------------------

Spark Mandriller

Quote from: Farley4Fan on May 23, 2011, 07:08:05 AM
Problem?

Yes. The problem is that Frvge is dancing about talking about various reasons and choices instead of just coming out and saying I'd be a shit mod. Dude needs to be more open about things.