-[ Boxart Cover ]-

Started by BurningDeath, August 06, 2007, 04:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BurningDeath

I thought I'd show off some work before I try to submit for the team.  :)

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

the new UT is gonna be UT3, not UT2007.

Ion.67

That is actually pretty damn good.

frvge

afaik, we wont need a box. There's this thing called 'the Internetz' and you can 'download' from it.

Sentence above does not represent the final situation tho.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Anyway, i thing that selling the game in a box with some bonus content (Editor, YAY/ Standalone version) would be awesome

frvge

Koka, a standalone version would mean paying a few million dollars for the UE3.0 engine. There's close to 0.0% chance that will happen.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Overstatement

Actually, it's more like 0.000%

(I'm making fun of your pointless decimal because you made fun of someone else's typo of bye)

iservealot

I actually really kind of like this. I mean, it wouldn't be bad to have good box art/ banner art. There are many places that it can be displayed to attract more attention.

Gui Brazil

Quote from: Kok4f4n on August 06, 2007, 07:27:00 PM
Anyway, i thing that selling the game in a box with some bonus content (Editor, YAY/ Standalone version) would be awesome

Put in your head that you'll get an editor WITH UT3!

Farley4Fan

SWEET.   It could use some better fonts though...

Ion.67

Quote from: Overstatement on August 06, 2007, 08:26:39 PM
(I'm making fun of your pointless decimal because you made fun of someone else's typo of bye)

That wasn't a typo.

Farley4Fan

Tidenburg

You guys know that if this became successful I gaurentee a company would buy and sell it for the consoles especially as SC has officially removed itself from the L&S era. Here's how it's gonna work for UBI:
1. Convicition Released.
2. People semi-like it.
3. Loss in sales
4. UBI realise L&S is what we want
5. UBI goes back to L&S

You guys have to finish this before step 5, otherwise UBI will be like OMFG WTF THEY TOTALY STOLEZ OUR IDEAZ! but if you beat them to stage 3, when they still are trying to separate them selves from L&S they will be like OH WELL C WOT WEE CARE WEE DUNT LEK L&S.

That is all...
Yes, I'm high :D

Farley4Fan

Overstatement

Why does everyone always talk about money and commercialization? It has never made my list of reasons for helping out. That's probably true for everyone else who has volunteered. Mostly it's for experience.