Concept artist - UI Artist - Tester

Started by Mi5erablE, November 14, 2006, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mi5erablE

Hey all. I never take a part in projects like this,but i love ct and really would like to help in making a perfect game ;) for us all. Im working a lot in photoshop. Also have some concepts for maps(we have great maps makers here like Zed or Iserveralot)like "Astronomical observatory","Opera","WHite House". Im played sc since PT so i can be also tester,bug finder or so. If u guys need my help,my email-mi5erable@op.pl,x-fire: mi5erable. Cheers

MacBryce

Could you add some of your work to the thread so we can see how good you are as an artist/designer?

Here's the standard message that I post below every sollicitation.
Thanks for the offer. Check the site to stay up to date. When enough people have signed up, we're going to assemble the actual team. In the meantime you can chat in the public discussion about the game. Don't forget to spread the word. We still need more developers.

Mi5erablE

Atm i can show only some old works,cuz of new comp i dont have any new,have some break with ps. Don't have much time to upload every single work so i pack it and here is da link,srry. I try make some desing as fast i can and ill show you. http://files.filefront.com//;6187260;;/

MacBryce

Have u used your own sketches (e.g. the God Of War sig) or are the drawings from the internet?

Mi5erablE

Usualy taked from net,also this god of war sig. Sometimes i do my own but...its really sometimes. Like i said,never do something big,cuz never had some big project,always for fun. I can also recording footage ;).

EDIT: In other thread you was talking about cutom logos for teams,clans or so. I find some my old logos. I can do a lot works like this

Just do it fast before sleep...

MacBryce

Alright. That's enough for now. We've put up a planning that's being voted on right now. One of the topics in that planning is the decision-making on who gets accepted into the development team and who doesn't. I'll post the results in the "information" section of the forum when we've decided on that.

Thanks in advance for the offer.

R-me

Well I am not a CGI man but i am used to work with textures and compositing images. Dont know I can be of any use in this project but it interests me. I am graduated as a master audiovisual art, Option Animation.

To give you an idea of what i mean with texturing i can give you a link to my graduation work, but it seems to be offline now....Just let me know :)