Tired of Anti-kick?

Started by DreadStunLock, August 18, 2011, 12:05:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadStunLock

Just received a message from Engine.PL on xfire:

Apparantely he made an .exe that allows you to kick people even if they have an anti-kick, which doesn't even ban them, it just kicks them, you can ban them by putting them to a ban list in the friends list, and then kick them with the .exe.

Which I think is good, once he makes a good protection for it, he probably will publish it to all people. I think it's quite good, even for someone who wants a good game now and then, this option is viable. Agent you will finally be able to kick me and rejoice :)

Don't believe it? Add him on Xfire: enginepl

NeoSuperior

I would rather need something to add someone into my friendlist... it has been rather bugged lately...

but its seems interest nonetheless, thats for sure
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

DreadStunLock

Quote from: Meister_Neo on August 18, 2011, 12:19:43 AM
I would rather need something to add someone into my friendlist... it has been rather bugged lately...

but its seems interest nonetheless, thats for sure

Even though CT is dead, and hardly anyone to play, but I think it could make a nice addition, doesn't harm anyone anyway.