Upgraded forum

Started by frvge, June 13, 2011, 01:23:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

Hi all!

As you can see, we've upgraded from the 1.x series of the forum to the just released 2.x series. A big step. Unfortunately our custom theme wasn't compatible with the new system so I had to pick the standard 'default' theme. A handful of you might have lost some custom set layout options. You can always tweak it again.

This new forum opens up the way to the future with some nice tweaks and much asked for additions. While those new things are figured out by our moderator Cronky, please get creative and sketch up ideas to make this forum more PS themed.

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you post again,

frvge
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Cronky

I'm going to take this opportunity to say thanks to all those that gave their suggestions to me before this switch. If I didn't talk to you, or any of you have more suggestions (both in usability and functionality) now that rebuilding is on the way then PM me with them, or contact me via Steam/xFire (names are in my sig).
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky