PS 3rd party custom map [Cancelled]

Started by nubishdubishbone, September 04, 2010, 08:57:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ray mysertio

you do realize that people who played CS upto 1.7 form the beginning, then bought CS: S, and thought it was "the baddest thing ever" are not meant to be game developers... im not saying you guys played CS, but you're those guys.

btw Ubisoft is the worst thing that ever happened to gaming.

btw this is better than pr0n. lol i love the way you are... dont change, really lol.
Tell ppl to fuck off over the net, just expect them to want to fight you until they can.

tigaer

What the fuck is going on?

Delete this thread already, this is just ridiculous.

Westfall

This is what happens when you don't ban someone. You give them false hope that they're worth something.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: ray mysertio on September 06, 2010, 05:22:52 AM
which you pirated form ubisoft... your maps look gay, your spy is chinese (which is biased and uunbalanced), you schoe the tavor and nothing else, and you copied CT, with a barret scope on an ACOG... this is what i hate about people that make CG for games, that are only artists.

plz dont fight back but in xifre you like to lick my balls
you never talk over me
and you always say i have a good point... all of you are done, i dont need to hurt you you suck all by yourselves

hey lo mein im glad you enjoy this game but you dont have any talent except button mashing math sequences and fake ass kung fu, lil whore.

I lol'd

Farley4Fan

I've missed you ray.  I'm like the next door neighbor that gets to listen in on the fight going on next door.

I'm sure the devs miss your feminine bitchy input.  It's like you are married to each one of them. 

You guys just need to divorce this fuck already.

frvge

Already done. Since you guys don't know when I'm hinting ('let this thread die'): locked.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.