13 (56.5%)
VenomousNinja
3 (13%)
Cronky
7 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: May 30, 2011, 04:25:37 AM

Farley4Fan

Nah I think it has more to do with the weight of my own personal nomination.

DreadStunLock

Cat, are you seriously pissed because you didn't get to be a moderator?

I think you are kind of showing an obsession over mod powers and  that's another reason you are showing for why you shouldn't get nominated, I doubt Cronky or Venomous really care to be honest. Or even Knooger, he doesn't give a f*ck about anything...

Cronky

I'm sure Cat doesn't give two craps about whether he is a moderator or not. Just wants to know the reasons why Knooger, Venomous, and I were picked aside from others. Since it seems obvious that # of nominations wasn't all that went into this.
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

Spark Mandriller

Quote from: DreadStunLock on May 23, 2011, 10:26:01 AM

I think you are kind of showing an obsession over mod powers and  that's another reason you are showing for why you shouldn't get nominated, I doubt Cronky or Venomous really care to be honest. Or even Knooger, he doesn't give a f*ck about anything...

Why would I want the duty of cleaning up your shit?

frvge

A nomination is just that, a nomination. In the end the admins (in this case me) decides who will be moderator, based on the preferences of the community. There's no point in having a community-appointed moderator who doesn't have what we are looking for.

All of the reasons of why I didn't include person X are kinda obvious and are not meant for any favouritsm whatsoever (heck, I personally would have liked Spekkio, but alas, he's not in the poll).

If you're sad/angry that you were nominated but not chosen for the final poll, suck it up and try to be an even better community member (this does not include kissing ass, but includes making more well thought-out posts, being even more original and helping others). Besides, one of my personal rules is that mods shouldn't want to be mods before they are mods. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely (which is why I do this to get more balance)
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: Cat Battleship on May 23, 2011, 10:54:49 AM
Quote from: DreadStunLock on May 23, 2011, 10:26:01 AM

Why would I want the duty of cleaning up your shit?

So what are you bitching about then?

@Frvge: So how long is the poll going to go for? + I think you should have placed the poll on the main page maybe?

Cronky

Quote from: DreadStunLock on May 23, 2011, 01:23:19 PM
So how long is the poll going to go for?

Question:    Who will it be?  (Voting closes: May 29, 2011, 06:25:37 PM)

It says that at the top of the thread. Whether you want to believe it or not is up to you.
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------

VenomousNinja

I believe everyone active in the community has voted.

frvge

Man, it's so bad that we need an extra moderator with only 19 active members. Apparently we need to be more Ubi-like.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Cronky

What we all didn't know is that this whole poll was a ruse. All the people who voted have proven they are active. All active people will soon be banned. The forum will be CLEAN!

;)
-----------------------

B1nArY_001

But if you all got banned, where would you go to piss all over eachother?

AgentX_003

Quote from: B1nArY_001 on May 25, 2011, 04:02:54 AM

Point and case well said because that is one thing Ubiquity's piece of shit moderators didn't understand
that the fact is Drama/competitive edge  has always been apart of the splinter-cell multi-player community
and If I wanna say how how shitty someone is at the game or how good they are, I should be able to damn well say it.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

VenomousNinja

Quote from: frvge on May 25, 2011, 01:33:05 AM
Man, it's so bad that we need an extra moderator with only 19 active members. Apparently we need to be more Ubi-like.
Upon examination, it's revealed that we only really need an extra moderator because of Agent and Dread.

Quote from: AgentX_003 on May 25, 2011, 04:10:13 AM

Point and case well said because that is one thing Ubiquity's piece of shit moderators didn't understand
that the fact is Drama/competitive edge  has always been apart of the splinter-cell multi-player community
and If I wanna say how how shitty someone is at the game or how good they are, I should be able to damn well say it.

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Learn how to be a good sportsman. If you think someone is shit at the game, keep it to yourself. It isn't your place to say anything, especially when we're trying to build a closer community of gamers for the sake of enjoying the game itself. If you honestly can't find a way to keep yourself a polite and fair gamer, then for everyone's sake, get the hell out of here.

Cronky

Don't do it Agent!

Don't fall into Venomous's trap!
-----------------------

AgentX_003

Quote from: VenomousNinja on May 25, 2011, 04:34:51 AM
Quote from: frvge on May 25, 2011, 01:33:05 AM
Upon examination, it's revealed that we only really need an extra moderator because of Agent and Dread.

Quote from: AgentX_003 on May 25, 2011, 04:10:13 AM

that the fact is Drama/competitive edge  has always been apart of the splinter-cell multi-player community

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Learn how to be a good sportsman. If you think someone is shit at the game, keep it to yourself. It isn't your place to say anything, especially when we're trying to build a closer community of gamers for the sake of enjoying the game itself. If you honestly can't find a way to keep yourself a polite and fair gamer, then for everyone's sake, get the hell out of here.

speak for your self, you don't even play the game =/ . I am just not another name like some people( excluding the dev team)  on this forum I actually partake in the community by actually interacting / playing games with peeps.

Something ubisoft also failed to do / hiring mods that didn't know jack shit about the game / or only played one part of the series ie. MSkleansy = doubleagent 24/7 .

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD