Main Menu

"Mini" games

Started by Spekkio, January 30, 2008, 12:02:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

neth

If Ubi doesnt convert and still keeps doing crouchfest, theres a big chance PS will be finished, so cross your fingers.

Westfall

Quote from: neth on February 01, 2008, 09:08:43 PM
If Ubi doesnt convert and still keeps doing crouchfest, theres a big chance PS will be finished, so cross your fingers.

Not really....nothing they can do now or ever could affect the release of PS. Its not connected with UBI at all.

neth

Kebab once said, the project would be over if ubi released their own new SvM

Westfall

Quote from: neth on February 01, 2008, 09:41:57 PM
Kebab once said, the project would be over if ubi released their own new SvM

I don't think he actually said that. I know there was some reference about it, but that wasn't the thought.

neth

Someone asked: What if Ubi releases new SVM in Conviction ?
Kebab: Then I will say our work is done.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

You can assume that PS will be released the exact same time that Conviction is...

Westfall

Quote from: Liqu1D_133 on February 04, 2008, 05:14:54 PM
You can assume that PS will be released the exact same time that Conviction is...

No you can't....lol

Farley4Fan

What?  If you are saying that conviction will be delayed for about a year then you would be right.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Or the devs will suddenly find out that most of the work is magically done and there's just one day's work to be done. That'd be awesome.

Ion.67

Quote from: Papa Skull on February 04, 2008, 07:48:35 PM

What?  If you are saying that conviction will be delayed for about a year then you would be right.

If UBI is anything like Valve, I'm sure a year is nothing.