Meathead Knows More!

Started by Meathead, November 15, 2006, 07:18:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meathead

Hello Meathead here.

I am Meathead. Just to let you guys know i did alot of coding  for the Source Engine I know how to make custom textures, Logos, Skins. adding prefabs. Adding charaters . guns to the engine .Changing speed in the game. coding voices for a ingame scene. making the charaters talk. You name it i know it for the source engine :D So if were heading that way give me another shout. I am the iincredible MEAT!!

Over and Out!

Thanks Meathead!

CaedusSaevire

I liked your pizza skills better  :'(

Meathead

Hi  8) lol got anything else to say :D

Meathead

Radical , Now lets get back to my topic :D

Vega

Hey, you introduced yourself...I was just saying hi. ::)

But I'm glad you know this stuff, I hope you can use your skills and help out the team.

MacBryce

Meathead

I would like to tell you guys i work for the site http://www.halfwit-2.com/?page=tutorials&category=13 It is a site that teaches you how to build levels in the source engine. And do some basic coding for it. I would like to show you some more of my work in my level designing That was in block mode in the Editor That one was a very basic hallway i did for a scary level :D

Over And Out!

Meathead

MacBryce

I quoted the stuff in the previous in your portfolio thread. You can find it here (click me) if ou've lost directions.

Please don't post your work in the public discussion. We've got the sign up forum for that.

Topic closed.