Tick...Tock (Neut Obj, Music/Animator text, UT3 Spy, MT, Lakehouse Dev Comment)

Started by frvge, October 08, 2008, 08:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChickenSkin

You just posted a video with voice annotation, I posted a video from a film. Now I said that the character Brent was you, and if i dont know what you look like, what other reasoning would i have to saying that he is you? Your voice mayhap?

Seriously dude, lighten up, i was fucking around.

Zedblade

Quote from: ChickenSkin on October 20, 2008, 03:00:02 PM
You just posted a video with voice annotation, I posted a video from a film. Now I said that the character Brent was you, and if i dont know what you look like, what other reasoning would i have to saying that he is you? Your voice mayhap?

I didn't understand what comparisons you were trying to make. Personally I don't think I sound anything like him and that's why I didn't get the joke.

And why tell me to lighten up? I don't give a shit about any of it.

However, you did get one thing right, I do love me some sheep fucking.

LennardF1989

QuoteOh oh oh oh...and this one time at Band Camp...
American Pie ftw!

I dare someone to finish that sentence (you all know which one I mean ^^) :P

ChickenSkin

Quote from: Zedblade on October 20, 2008, 03:37:37 PM
Quote from: ChickenSkin on October 20, 2008, 03:00:02 PM

I didn\\\'t understand what comparisons you were trying to make. Personally I don\\\'t think I sound anything like him and that\\\'s why I didn\\\'t get the joke.

And why tell me to lighten up? I don\\\'t give a shit about any of it.

However, you did get one thing right, I do love me some sheep fucking.

Lol ok np, didn\\\'t mean to offend you or anything.

Quote from: LennardF1989 on October 20, 2008, 06:58:07 PM
QuoteOh oh oh oh...and this one time at Band Camp...
American Pie ftw!

I dare someone to finish that sentence (you all know which one I mean ^^) :P

Haha, I dont want this forum to be filled with words for The pubic region of females, thank you very much :]. Although it is a perfectly natural, normal thing.

SCDuRiN

Farley4Fan

It's sure a shame that everyone's been dropping out, the mod is looking awesome.  Hope you find some committed people out there to help you all out.

LennardF1989

Quote from: Papa Skull on November 30, 2008, 08:56:35 AM
It's sure a shame that everyone's been dropping out, the mod is looking awesome.  Hope you find some committed people out there to help you all out.
We soo had our reason to shrink the team to core members, hence our new joining system.

neth

Ok guys, It's been over 2 months since you decided to show us new content. Can we count on seeing something new because of the new year ?

frvge

Few more weeks.

In the earlier stages, showing stuff is easier because it's mostly props.
You can show models of spy/merc/stuff. Now we've had most of those things already.

We're working now on animations and we have progress, but they still need work.

Showing a game where basic movement isn't fully done yet is a bit silly. So a few more weeks I think.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Tidenburg

You don't understand how simple our minds are then. Most of us would be satisfied with a 2 second clip of a spy walking down a corridor. ;D

frvge

Animation showcases will come, but not yet. Else it's just weird.

We're working on finally getting Milestone 6. It's been bugging me for a while now, but the goals in it are really high, so it's normal that it takes long.

We should probably have split it up into smaller segments earlier, but there's no going back now :p
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.