Tick Tock (Lakehouse Teaser) complete

Started by frvge, April 24, 2008, 01:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedblade

Quote from: neth on April 26, 2008, 12:19:13 PM
To Zedblade or anyone. Is the map close to complete ? How much work/time you need to do it and whats most time consuming thing you have to do there.

Overall, about 47% complete.

Zedblade

Quote from: ray mysertio on April 26, 2008, 10:26:38 AM

some pictures on the wall are fully lit while in a pretty much pitch black room .

Something you can't see because of the camera's movement is the track lighting on the ceiling with three spotlights lighting up the paintings. So the light is comming from somewhere. Other then that I agree, I'm probably going to do a complete re-lighting when I can.

Theodore W

Quote from: Rambo on April 26, 2008, 10:02:34 AM
what happens when a merc or spy falls into the water?

They turn into Allison Macks  :D

Zedblade

Quote from: Theodore W on April 26, 2008, 03:45:30 PM

That would be awesome.

Actually, it's not going to be possible to fall into the water. You will be able to transition directly from dock to boat and back onto dock again. And yes, one of the boats is big enough to allow you to go inside...

Hyrage

Quote from: Zedblade on April 26, 2008, 04:05:27 PM
Quote from: Theodore W on April 26, 2008, 03:45:30 PM

That would be awesome.

Actually, it's not going to be possible to fall into the water. You will be able to transition directly from dock to boat and back onto dock again. And yes, one of the boats is big enough to allow you to go inside...
Did you mean swimming?
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1015/achievement3zo3.jpg[/img]

"Video Games are art, but we don't play art, we play games."

frvge

No. You can't touch the water.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Hyrage

Quote from: frvge on April 26, 2008, 04:57:47 PM
No. You can't touch the water.
Wouldn't it be a good idea to have a water zone on the ground... and when you walk in it you can see water foot step like in PT or CT?

I think that thsi feature was awesome  :D and a way ahead many other games... and even the future.
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1015/achievement3zo3.jpg[/img]

"Video Games are art, but we don't play art, we play games."

iservealot

Quote from: LennardF1989 on April 26, 2008, 12:17:46 PM
Quote from: Papa Skull on April 26, 2008, 01:38:20 AM
Not really.  It was awesome, but I wish you would have used the final merc/spy versions for the trailer.
What the fuck does it matter, we have our own reasons todo that and there is no reason the explain that to any of you. Live with it.

maybe cuz it's still a wip? lol

On another note, I LOVE Theo's music. It's really gives it that over the top feeling.

Gui Brazil

Not really.  It was awesome, but I wish you would have used the final merc/spy versions for the trailer.
What the fuck does it matter, we have our own reasons todo that and there is no reason the explain that to any of you. Live with it.

Haha, thank god you're not our PR guy, Lennard. ;)

frvge

tigaer... there's no point in only posting 'fuck'... smells like spam to me. Stop it, thank you.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Bubbaganoosh

Very very nice guys. I think you guys have alot of talent and this is shaping up to be something pretty amazing.
"It is a well-documented fact that if you smoke weed you will become a terrorist."  - Farley4Fan
Well it made me lol.

Xris

Quote from: Zedblade on April 26, 2008, 12:26:04 PM
Quote from: ray mysertio on April 26, 2008, 10:26:38 AM

some pictures on the wall are fully lit while in a pretty much pitch black room .

Something you can't see because of the camera's movement is the track lighting on the ceiling with three spotlights lighting up the paintings. So the light is comming from somewhere. Other then that I agree, I'm probably going to do a complete re-lighting when I can.

I noticed the track lighting the second time i saw it, b4 u mentioned it. :)

Farley4Fan

Not really.  It was awesome, but I wish you would have used the final merc/spy versions for the trailer.

Damn, chill out, lol.   :D

I thought they were done and I was corrected, my bad.