Started by frvge, April 24, 2008, 01:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westfall

Quote from: Zedblade on April 28, 2008, 07:03:30 PM
Quote from: Westfall on April 28, 2008, 07:18:23 AM
Quote from: Zedblade on April 26, 2008, 09:14:22 AM
Quote from: Westfall on April 26, 2008, 08:37:21 AM
great video of the map.

Spy grabbing the merc looked like he was hugging him. He grabbed him in the mid chest region. Are the animations actually done for the grab?

The initial animation was longer, and it shows the Spy grabbing onto the Mercs vest and using it as leverage to break the neck. It never occured to me that it might look like the spy is hugging the merc without seeing the whole thing.. and it still doesn't. I think you are the one that needs a hug and are just seeing things.

I've watched it a few times now, and I can see how hes grabbing the chest to get a hold of the forehead. I guess I'm thinking more shoulder-neck height for the grab, as opposed to this view. Having problems handling critique Zed? I'll hug you.

While I did the animation, I never claimed to be an animator and I'm shocked to my balls that people are praising it just a little. I expected OMFG ANIMATION SUCKS THIS GAME SUCK BLAHBLALB

Oh and I do need a hug, just not from you!

Guess I didn't see the praising, but I did see how no one said it sucked. And I wouldn't give you a hug anyways. Just a way to lure your self-pity, etc. But just remember, that pillow of yours won't help.

LennardF1989

*LennardF1989 pretends to be Allison Mack, hugs Zedblade and sticks out tongue to Westfall

Zedblade

Quote from: LennardF1989 on April 28, 2008, 10:47:07 PM
*LennardF1989 pretends to be Allison Mack, hugs Zedblade and sticks out tongue to Westfall

Don't even joke like that, you are disrespecting the awesomeness that is Allison Mack...

I keel you!

Westfall

Quote from: Zedblade on April 29, 2008, 05:10:51 AM

Don't even joke like that, you are disrespecting the awesomeness that is Allison Mack...

I keel you!

That other chick seemed more angelic.

Zedblade

Quote from: Westfall on April 29, 2008, 06:13:15 AM
Quote from: Zedblade on April 29, 2008, 05:10:51 AM

I keel you!

That other chick seemed more angelic.

Oh shes up there, but in the end It's a tie between Allison mack and Alyson hannigan...

Besides you know nothing.

Gui Brazil

How can you be the heavy metal jesus if you listen to Hillary Duff? :(

I <3 U

Quote from: Gui Brazil on April 29, 2008, 05:43:12 PM

Hillary duff does deathmetal. I would so watch that. :P

Zedblade

Doesn't mean I don't listen to Heavy Metal the majority of the time.

AND

This has gotten way off topic so lets stop.

Vega

this allison mack girl isn't nearly as hot as your last chick.  Bring back the dark-haired chick.

I <3 U

Quote from: Vega on April 29, 2008, 09:18:02 PM
this allison mack girl isn't nearly as hot as your last chick.  Bring back the dark-haired chick.

Amen to that.

LennardF1989

Zedblade

Quote from: FR33M4N on April 29, 2008, 11:04:23 PM

Amen to that.

Quote from: Zedblade on April 29, 2008, 08:14:17 PM

I agree that the other girl (Asia Argento) Is 'hotter' is the traditional sense, however for my personal tastes, I find Allison Mack to be more attractive... if that makes any sense.

Farley4Fan

It makes sense, but it makes no sense to put her on your sig for personal reasons when we all know that the whole community was using your past sig for other reasons. :D  Just kidding of course, I hope I'm wrong at least.

Westfall

Quote from: Zedblade on April 30, 2008, 01:36:04 AM

Quote from: FR33M4N on April 29, 2008, 11:04:23 PM

Amen to that.

Quote from: Zedblade on April 29, 2008, 08:14:17 PM

I agree that the other girl (Asia Argento) Is 'hotter' is the traditional sense, however for my personal tastes, I find Allison Mack to be more attractive... if that makes any sense.

If thats true than you could never say "besides you know nothing". I know the difference between a hot chick, a moderate lookin chick, an ugly chick, and a fugly chick. It's to bad your pic is an ugly pic of her you know? I know plenty Zed...

Sorry to stay off-topic. Guess I didn't feel like someone telling me I knew nothing. Thats just craziness. Especially lookin at the source ;) <3

I <3 U

Allison Mack is cute, the other dark haired chick is hot.