Project Stealth Ventrillo /Team speak

Started by AgentX_003, May 29, 2010, 08:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like the You the User and Dev team like this ?

Yes
1 (25%)
No
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

AgentX_003

I think that having this would be a great benefit to the community because I know most of you
are alot different when it comes to actually speaking vs. this forum.

Also it would benefit the development team by doing this as well because things can be
communicated effectively vs. text things can be lost in translation.

So you could have a Public chat, and then the devs could arrange a private channel to talk about development ? 

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

frvge

We had an unused dev TeamSpeak server. It just doesn't work with timezones.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

AgentX_003

Quote from: frvge on May 29, 2010, 08:50:59 PM
We had an unused dev TeamSpeak server. It just doesn't work with timezones.

I highly doubt that because your on on weekends , around my time to at least 5 pm eastern.

its not like Mic and what not are that far apart and further more, Mulled is On alot .

Ok then solution: have it up so that those people who can make it all the time have em join, and for those who can make it whenever they can so be it.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Ion.67

They live on different continents... it won't work. I also don't want to listen to a forum, I want to read a forum. This might be an okay idea for the devs, but if they needed ANYTHING like this Skype is almost always going to be a better option.

frvge

@Agent, I have less than 3 hours per day of free time. Of which I spent 1-1.5 hours for PS in some way. I think that's more than enough. I refuse to be online so I can wait for people to come online, or for online people to interrupt me when I'm watching a movie or playing a game.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Wh1tE_Dw4rF

Quote from: frvge on May 29, 2010, 09:25:19 PM
@Agent, I have less than 3 hours per day of free time. Of which I spent 1-1.5 hours for PS in some way. I think that's more than enough. I refuse to be online so I can wait for people to come online, or for online people to interrupt me when I'm watching a movie or playing a game.

Quoted for truth, Agent called me over Xfire to ask me what I think of this idea. He recieved 3-4 phone calls and after an hour he still had to say why he was calling me in the first place.

It's also too soon, this should be something close to launch day atleast and not 5 months earlier. People are still in the "I don't give a crap yet" attitude.

Gawain

CurdyMilk

Maybe agent is lonely and wants to talk to people more often  :D

MulleDK19

If my heart ever heals, I will make sure it'll never break again.

Bubbaganoosh

"It is a well-documented fact that if you smoke weed you will become a terrorist."  - Farley4Fan
Well it made me lol.

ChaosTroll