The big introducing thread

Started by frvge, March 30, 2012, 10:23:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

Hi all,

Please introduce yourself here :)
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

VenomousNinja

My name is VenomousNinja and I've been an alcoholic for 12 years now.

BearInATie

I'm BearInATie, and I've been off of honey for 3 months now

Pusianka

I LOVE BANANA SANDWICHES! oh yea and they call me pusianka(even my own dad...)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHa_jqxnn4o

"- It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
- Hit it."

frvge

I'm frvge and I like turtles! And Stealth. And programming. And fast websites.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

NeoSuperior

My name is Meister_Neo and this is my favorite website on the citadel.
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

RaDRoacH

My name is RoacH, i've smoked weed with Ubi Montreal, during the making of SC:Conviction.
Sorry if my english is not perfect.

SheikTheGeek

Im SheikTheGeek and I still play DA's multiplayer on XBL when Im bored.
I actually enjoyed the multiplayer in Double Agent and Blacklist.  Why are you looking at me like that?

DreadStunLock

I am Dreadstunlock, and I am the game designer, artist, author, voice actor, vice president of creative development for/and/of Project Stealth.

Nice to meet you all.  :o

Pusianka

Quote from: DreadStunlock on April 05, 2012, 10:04:43 PM
I am Dreadstunlock, and I am the game designer, artist, author, voice actor, vice president of creative development for/and/of Project Stealth...

...in spe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHa_jqxnn4o

"- It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
- Hit it."

NeoSuperior

Quote from: DreadStunlock on April 05, 2012, 10:04:43 PM
I am Dreadstunlock, and I am the game designer, artist, author, voice actor, vice president of creative development for/and/of Project Stealth.

Nice to meet you all.  :o

Sorry, but who are you again?
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

NeoSuperior

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Meister_Neo, Red-One

WHO IS THAT?!

- Mike Godwin

frvge

dpaz

I'm DPaz and I like women and chocolate.........both would be best.
I help out with the Flash for PS . I also use UDK, Photoshop, 3dsMax and Zbrush.

RaDRoacH

Quote from: DPaz on April 07, 2012, 10:16:05 AM
I'm DPaz and I like women and chocolate.........both would be best.
I help out with the Flash for PS . I also use UDK, Photoshop, 3dsMax and Zbrush.
Woah chocolate women?
Sorry if my english is not perfect.