The big introducing thread

Started by frvge, March 30, 2012, 10:23:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pusianka

no, no, that is UNPOSSIBLE, but Women in chocolate... yhym... (thinks of tarta girls...)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHa_jqxnn4o

"- It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
- Hit it."

frvge

Keep the spam out of this thread. Thanks.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

frvge

Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

RaDRoacH

Sorry if my english is not perfect.

comicsserg

hey there I'm Serg, doing animations for the mercs and spies ^^ so if you have any interesting ideas feel free to PM me and I'll discuss it with the devs ;)

Cronky

It seems this is catching on... My turn!

Hey! I'm Cronky, or Adam, whichever you'd prefer. I'm that sexy guy giving you the eye in my profile picture. I'm apparently a Community voted (2nd place... close enough) moderator.

I just moved and am transitioning into a potential new job, so my internet presence is pretty low as of now, but I'll be picking poking my head in more often as my schedule stabilizes.
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

nubishdubishbone

I am nubishdubishBone, and i've been off of pain killers for about 2 months, taking only aqs needed (chronic scyatica and lumbar pain), but havent had any in weeks... and only drink or smoke pot on the weekends when i play need for speed HP (2010)..
Intel i5 3.2Ghz - EVGA Z77 FTW - EVGA GTX 480 - 4GB DDR3 1066MHz - Rosewill Blackhawk SuperTower Case - Antec True Power Quattro 1200W PSU - WD Caviar Black 1TB - Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty PCIe -Logitech Z508 5.1 Surround with "Dialog Plus"

Ushie

Wow! It's been over a year since I've been on here (traveling and such without much internet) and I'm SO glad to see it's still up and running! Once again so excited :P

Asshole

Hello, my name is Asshole. I was born with an extremely rare deformity in which my face has the shape of an ass. I would also like to say that I cannot have enough female ass, it is my favorite part of the female body.
Sincerely
-Asshole

Nightrunner

Hey yo, I'm Nikita aka Nightrunner. I have russian fan-site of Splinter Cell series, which now promptly develops. As a big fan of SCCTV and SCDAV I keep up for Project Stealth since 2011. ;3
Sorry for my English.

frvge

Savior20061

I'm Savior and I said the thing that Frvge quoted a long time ago. Splinter Cell DA was buggy as shit on PC, and I said so, wondering why people who had decent rigs could not play the game.

To be honest, I gave up on this a long time ago. There were too many other games and game types to play. Currently, I am working on X-Com.
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7339/savsig2cp5.jpg[/img]
An upcoming novel by me.
Melonie from SC forums made this sig =D

lilbone

And I am T-Bone, I'm the one who tries not to cryo sleep and still doing some slow steps over time....

frvge