Level artist and/or Programmer

Started by Aj, November 12, 2006, 10:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aj

Tag: Aj/Aj6627

I can build levels depending on the engine used.  I have been learning Source and Unreal.(with the Unreal bible)

I have played around with the CT and PT editors, so I have an idea of how to design levels for SvM with Unreal.

PS.  May I suggest getting iservealot involved for making levels also?  He's the one who cracked the CT editor.

MacBryce

Good idea, send him a message if he's on your xFire.

The engine is still up for debate, though. Especially open source engines like Ogre look very interesting.

Here's the standard message that I post below every sollicitation: :D
Thanks for the offer. Check the site to stay up to date. When enough people have signed up, we're going to assemble the actual team. In the meantime you can chat in the public discussion about the game. Don't forget to spread the word. We still need more developers.

Aj

Oh, and I can only be on Xfire some of the time since my college blocks it, but I can get on when I need to be on.  I just have to use a program to access it.

Aj

Sorry for the DP, but also:

I have VS2005 and VS2003.NET so once I take C++ next semester, I could help some on coding.  I could probably start learning it now since my roommate is taking it and has the course book.

MacBryce

Alright, we'll see how this turns out.

Aj

As an update:  if we use an engine that uses C#, I can probably help with programming since I'm learning it right now so I can program in XNA.