OFF TOPIC ... rate my art site template

Started by reason3d, October 27, 2007, 06:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedblade

Quote from: AgentX_003 on October 29, 2007, 08:44:37 PM
I have no desire to stay on topic with this soo with that being said, I really feel this particular topic is taking away attention from the main focus of Project stealth .. so All in Favor for this thread to be closed.. say I ...

I :) . ::)

Gladly, what you think is irrelevant. The presentation forum is for everyone to post their work, not just for PS devs to show off PS related things. Reasons has all the right to have this thread and have it kept open as long as his and other people's immatures rants and insults don't get out of control.

Zedblade

Quote from: Papa Skull on October 30, 2007, 01:57:05 AM
I vote for not only deleting his threads, but his posts as well.  I mean, we will have plenty when he returns in a few months right?  And no, I am not being the ass.  I am putting the ass in his rightful place.  He has said stupid shit, totally disrespectful shit.

Voting here isn't going to do anything. if you really care that much, make a poll.

Farley4Fan

Yeah, I just figured I'd stop talking to him altogether recently.

Aj

If you think his persistance in accounts here is crazy, then you should have seen him on Ubi.

reason3d

i made what ? 4 accoutns , 2 of which were to 1: register in the first place , and 2 : to re-register since my account was deleted . that leaves 2 pointless accounts .

and btw i have skill in the area of game development so what you say dont really hold any water .