tick tock tick tock tick tock ....

Started by Gawain, July 13, 2008, 07:03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ion.67

I live in South Dakota. Can I plez be a Youopean?

Solar.Disciple

Quote from: Wh1t3_Dw4rF on July 15, 2008, 09:57:02 AM
Not really, sun is no where to be seen and it seems it will go rain.

PHAIL

Yeah, kinda hard to see the sun when you're staring at your monitor all day  :-\

Wh1tE_Dw4rF

Still, my monitor has weather watcher! I dont even have to look to my left to see what weather it will be!

Muwhahahah

neth

Talking about Geography:

McCain: ââ,¬Å"I was concerned about a couple of steps that the Russian government took in the last several days. One was reducing the energy supplies to Czechoslovakia."

Note to Americans: Czechoslovakia doesn't exist...for 15 years.

I <3 U

Quote from: Cyntrox on July 15, 2008, 01:21:52 AM
Quote from: AgentX_003 on July 14, 2008, 08:59:31 PM
Quote from: neth on July 14, 2008, 08:07:44 PM
fuck me, I know there are many countries in Europe, which may be hard to remember but seriously, CUBA ?

BUT they are all being tied into the European Union  =/ at one point or another.. so my conclusion is right =).
Not even all European countries are part of the EU :P

UK are in the Europian Union but not a part of Europe.

frvge

We're getting off-topic here...
And the UK is in Erioe, but not in the monetary union (pound vs euro). Just like some other countries in Europe aren't in the European Union (I believe Austria) or don't have the euro.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

I <3 U

Quote from: frvge on July 16, 2008, 09:20:27 PM
And the UK is in Erioe, but not in the monetary union (pound vs euro). Just like some other countries in Europe aren't in the European Union (I believe Austria) or don't have the euro.

U shure? o0. I always thought we were in the EU but not in Europe?

frvge

Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Gui Brazil

Quote from: FR33M4N on July 17, 2008, 12:25:55 AM

How the hell isn't the UK in Europe!?

Apparently Agent isn't the only one who needs some geography classes.

Now you guys got me wondering. Who in here had the world history/geography in school? I mean, everything from the persian empire, to rome, to constantinopla, feudalism, french revolution, industrial revolutions, US revolution, Italy's and germany's late State formation, WWI,  englands shits with france back from forever, WWII, cold war...

frvge

*raises hand*

Note that it's been like 6 years since I last had geography or history.

Gawain

*raises hand, too*
but i pretty much sucked at those subjects and can't really remember the stuff i've learned about the time before the french revolution XD

Farley4Fan

I hope you mean constantinople, Gui...

Probably just a lil typo though so no worries. :)

neth

Quote from: FR33M4N on July 17, 2008, 12:25:55 AM

man....Have you really thought UK has it's own continent ?

QuoteI hope you mean constantinople, Gui...

At least I believe he knows where constantinople was

PS. Austria is in EU but not in NATO.

AgentX_003

as much chaos and controversy I've caused here , can we please get on track people

so far the ask a -dev- thread is locked due to such lameness which shouldn't be in the first place so please have some self control.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Tidenburg

The only reason the Ã,£ is still used is because
A, The people would revolt ;) We already think our sense of englishness is being lost with all the immigration (well some of us :D) and the holidays and shiz being sensored for ethnic minorities.
B, (Real reason) The value of our currency is waaay more erratic than most EU countries, we'd just mess things up for them :P