3D Artist (props, buildings, etc....)

Started by iamtravis316, April 09, 2009, 04:56:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iamtravis316

Nickname:  iamtravis316
Personal status:  I'm currently going to college, but I will graduate May 1, 2009.

Position applying to:  3D Artist

qualifications and skills:
-Well I'm about to graduate from Texas State Technical College in about 3 weeks with an Associates degree in Digital Media Design (i was more into the 3d stuff).

-Also, I am a moderator at 3dm3.com (idk if that counts as qualifications though lol).

Your experience:
I'm best in making props and architecture,  although I can do other stuff as well. 
-College
-I've won a beginners speed modeling competition on 3dm3.com.

Software Experience:
3DS Max - 3 years
Photoshop CS3 - 3 years   (I use CS4 now)
Mudbox 2009  - about 6 months

link to previously made work:

here is my portfolio on cg society  - http://iamtravis316.cgsociety.org/gallery/

my portfolio I made should be up in a couple of weeks (I hope lol)
oi oi oi

frvge

Hey Travis,

Nice portfolio you got there :)
I'm starting the internal vote process. That can take a few days.

Regards,

frvge
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

LennardF1989

Hi there,

I'm Lennard, Lead Programmer. Like every other team-member, I also have a vote to spare on you.

I was wondering, since most of your portfolio is low-poly, can you do high-poly as well, or is your specialty low-poly?

Do you have an image which shows off your texturing skills (normal map, diffuse, etc)?

Lennard

iamtravis316

thanks.  Yes i can do high poly, if the cg portfolio is in the same order on my computer as it is on yours then i think from the gundam wing and on is high poly so its about half low and half high. 

and here is some of my textures (if yall need anything else just let me know) 

oi oi oi

Gui Brazil

iamtravis316

thank you, I really appreciate it!!!  ;D
oi oi oi

Gui Brazil

Gotta put more light on those lamps of yours, though. Right now, if you look at it, it seems to be fully lit, yet, almost no light rays are coming off it.

iamtravis316

yeah I've been meaning to fix it up for a while know, but I haven't got around to it, I will probably fix (or try to fix lol) it up here pretty soon.
oi oi oi