Main Menu

Twitters

Started by VenomousNinja, July 18, 2011, 09:04:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VenomousNinja

wut r ur twitrs mine is @AdmiralBlack
put twitr i folow

Cronky

You know that the forum doesn't have a character limit. You didn't have to shorthand every word... :P
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

LoChang

Quote from: Cronky on July 18, 2011, 10:47:08 AM
You know that the forum doesn't have a character limit.

Something you are eternally grateful for...

Cronky

Quote from: LoChang on July 18, 2011, 10:52:23 AM

I wouldn't be able to go off on wild tangents if there was a character limit! Everyone likes tangents. They sound simply...

If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------

DreadStunLock

Quote from: Cronky on July 18, 2011, 11:05:05 AM

I wouldn't be able to go off on wild tangents if there was a character limit! Everyone likes tangents. They sound simply...

Such a dildo =P

Farley4Fan

hahawtf randomlyowned

and adventuretime is the only show on cartoon network that I will even watch these days.  That is, unless the misadventures of flapjack is on and I'm just not seeing it.

Cronky

Regular Show

CLIPPIN IT UP FOR YALL

Watch that and love yourself forever!

...Oh and to be vaguely on topic... I don't use twitter. I don't understand people who use facebook to help everyone they potentially know to invade their lives through status updates. Twitter seems much the same to me.

I'm not knocking either one of those, as I do in fact have a Facebook at least. I think it's just because I don't think my life has too many exciting things going on, or at least not anything that anyone other than me would probably care about knowing. (Life achievements don't unlock as fast as they do on Xbox)
-----------------------

seef.

death punch of death with Karate kid music lol

LennardF1989

I miss Cartoon Network, we have to pay for it now, and if we do we get everything in Dutch (even Johnny Bravo, THE MADNESS!) and some stupid ass programs, I want the good old  Johnny Bravo, Cow and Chicken, Tom and Jerry, Ed, Edd and Eddy, Addams Family, Scooby Doo, etc.

/rant /cry

Oh, and Twitter is for noobs.

Cronky

Quote from: LennardF1989 on July 18, 2011, 11:26:08 PM
I miss Cartoon Network, we have to pay for it now, and if we do we get everything in Dutch (even Johnny Bravo, THE MADNESS!) and some stupid ass programs, I want the good old  Johnny Bravo, Cow and Chicken, Tom and Jerry, Ed, Edd and Eddy, Addams Family, Scooby Doo, etc.

/rant /cry

Thank the gods that the internet has all these shows! If you know where to look, that is.

As the PS twitter feed sits nicely below this statement. :P
-----------------------

LoChang

Quote from: Farley4Fan on July 18, 2011, 07:51:34 PM

hahawtf randomlyowned

I meant it in a nice way.

puuusianka

/rant /cry

Wow you chose exactly my favourites from childhood! You're my Cartoon Network soulmate! You just forgot life with louie.

Spark Mandriller

Quote from: Cronky on July 18, 2011, 11:32:27 PM
Thank the gods that the internet has all these shows!

But that's stealing!

Farley4Fan

Quote from: puuusianka on July 19, 2011, 08:35:33 PM

/rant /cry

Wow you chose exactly my favourites from childhood! You're my Cartoon Network soulmate! You just forgot life with louie.

And Dexter's Lab.

He said "etc.", but Dexter does not deserve to be thrown into the "etc." category.

Powerpuff Girls was good too, no homo.

Samurai Jack, Space Ghost, Time Squad (cookie to those who remember), Billy and Mandy, I am Weasel, Evil con Carne, Fosters.  Those shows are great, but they are the ones I think of when I think "etc."

:D