PS 3rd party custom map [Cancelled]

Started by nubishdubishbone, September 04, 2010, 08:57:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

As always, I try to grant the user's wishes if I can. You asked to be banned, which is in my power, so be it.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

frvge

And with Farley's last words, and with nubishdubishbone banned for 30 days, I'd like to let this thread die.

Thank you very much,

Your secret best friend,

frvge
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

LennardF1989

Quote from: nubishdubishbone on September 05, 2010, 10:58:36 PM
again communications has broken down... didnt ask for argument, asked how to stop emitters from going into unwanted places.
Really, we knew you were dimmy from the start. Start using different domains, you already used 24-game.org once and it's linked to your dimmy account at UDK (http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=735190), which you also already used in earlier applications.

We just wanted to give you a change of acting like a normal community member, but for no apparant reason, you don't wait for an answer (like we keep F5ing the forum all day long) and instead call me a nazi and bash the whole team.

Sorry, you blew it, again. The map was looking really good.

Penguin

My only reaction to reading this thread is: What the hell? Nice looking map, apparently crazy creator.

ray mysertio

maybe he just jumped the gun on this... if you read what his other topic said, and given you guys don't like him much maybe he never expected a response at all...

btw some of you guys were saying the map has no purpose and is just a bunch of random hills and rocks... i seen the walkthrough to 3 zones and with only 1 zone populated that one looked great and sets thtojne for the rest of it... the airport needs work, but is very compelling, so far.
Tell ppl to fuck off over the net, just expect them to want to fight you until they can.

Farley4Fan

I actually thought of dimmy right when he randomly blew up on the dev team.

ray mysertio

treat people like alienate wierdo's i guess they act that way, wasn't he bitching about a 2 second problem in his map? coulda said "hold on"... frvge?
Tell ppl to fuck off over the net, just expect them to want to fight you until they can.

LoChang

Haha, wow. I thought of Dimmy, too, Farley.

ray mysertio

its because you stole a game that sucked then couldnt cope with the fact that someone who is good agrees that your game sucks. you should have ip banned form word 1... you are all faggots.

B1nArY_001

There's really only one thing I can think of to say...

You sir... are an idiot.

I'm pretty sure that pretty much says it all in one neat little 5 word package.

[sarcasm]But we are certainly going to pirate that epic gator idea for Lake House.[/sarcasm]

Edit: Send this thread to oblivion imo Frvge.

ray mysertio

which you pirated form ubisoft... your maps look gay, your spy is chinese (which is biased and uunbalanced), you schoe the tavor and nothing else, and you copied CT, with a barret scope on an ACOG... this is what i hate about people that make CG for games, that are only artists.

plz dont fight back but in xifre you like to lick my balls
you never talk over me
and you always say i have a good point... all of you are done, i dont need to hurt you you suck all by yourselves

hey lo mein im glad you enjoy this game but you dont have any talent except button mashing math sequences and fake ass kung fu, lil whore.

CurdyMilk

Quote from: ray mysertio on September 06, 2010, 05:22:52 AM
which you pirated form ubisoft... your maps look gay, your spy is chinese (which is biased and uunbalanced), you schoe the tavor and nothing else, and you copied CT, with a barret scope on an ACOG... this is what i hate about people that make CG for games, that are only artists.
If you don't like it, then why are you here?

ray mysertio

oh no hide it cuz it makes it look bad, i mean cuz nobody would be interested... when people se whats really in the game if they actually enjoy it im happy for them, their special olympics of CT-Ripoff will be a fun time.

ray mysertio

God Awefulllll , god forbid the day someone tries to make this a real game and not a gimmick.