Main Menu

freeze it, baby

Started by Gawain, April 23, 2008, 10:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BurningDeath

Quote from: Rambo on April 30, 2008, 11:53:50 PM
it all comes down to the question wether enough people would make use of a pause function because they'd rather wait 30s instead of finishing a broken round or restart it;
You don't need a freeze function for 30 seconds. If you have go afk for 30 sec., look for a safe place, say nothing and do what you have to do. That won't hurt the game too much. If it does well, who cares, it's just  a game. If you have to go away for more than that, it'll get boring for the others too wait.
=> Useless function.

Farley4Fan

^Yup

Rambo, we all know that you know what you are talking about when it comes to SvM.  We know you want to help the project and usually your ideas are pretty good.  But this one it just, well, isn't.

Westfall

Quote from: Papa Skull on May 02, 2008, 04:05:49 PM
^Yup

Rambo, we all know that you know what you are talking about when it comes to SvM.  We know you want to help the project and usually your ideas are pretty good.  But this one it just, well, isn't.

why don't you continue adding fuel to the fire by acting like a snob....

This thread needed to die on page one...can frvge please lock this pos.

Farley4Fan

I wasn't adding any fuel to the fire.  I was saying that this idea sucks, just like you have, but in an actually nicer way.  Hell, he probably has more experience than I do, I'm not ashamed of that.  But this idea is bad experience or no experience.  I wasn't being a snob.

Tinweasele

im doing this for the good of the forums

LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK
Some people say "think outside the box"
I say "fuck them, i want a sphere"

Tinweasele

Some people say "think outside the box"
I say "fuck them, i want a sphere"

Gawain

spam any1?
papa: no1 has experience with a pause function in svm, and no1 probably ever will...
what the heck, as long as some form of replay function makes it into ps i'm satisfied anyways.

Farley4Fan

Quote from: Rambo on May 03, 2008, 12:45:09 AM
spam any1?
papa: no1 has experience with a pause function in svm, and no1 probably ever will...
what the heck, as long as some form of replay function makes it into ps i'm satisfied anyways.

Replay is a diff topic, and a good idea.  Make a different thread about that if you feel the need, but it's already been discussed - so I don't really suggest it.  But hey, I'd love to see a replay function, a poll maybe?

+3 for lock

LennardF1989

Just shut up and let it die. You guys all expressed your feelings about it, we know about it and see what we can do with those feelings. Now just stop replying, and a lock won't be needed.

Thank you.

Gawain

Quote from: LennardF1989 on May 03, 2008, 03:33:20 PM
You guys all expressed your feelings about it, we know about it and see what we can do with those feelings.
nooooooooooooooooone understands my feelings *cry* the whole cruel world hurts me allllll day loooooong  :'( :'(