Lobby UI - Updated

Started by tigaer, July 01, 2007, 09:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigaer

Okay, I'll work on this more prolly next weekend. I'm tired of working on this, I barely have time anymore. Hah.

goodkebab

;D

hah.....tell me about it.  Working on merc has consumed all of my freetime.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Quote from: goodkebab on July 02, 2007, 09:46:17 AM
;D

hah.....tell me about it.  Working on merc has consumed all of my freetime.
Yeah, but it made fantastic results ;]

Gawain

i like the equipment dropdown menue and that amount of information on the screen. but some buttons in the middle and upper right are redundant or should be icons. overall, in seefoo's ui there is much more focus on the map, more darkness and not so much CAPSLOCK style...

tigaer

New one, added buttons and icons, moved some stuff around, and cleaned it up.
No more capslock...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/tigaer/projectstealthcopy.jpg

frvge

That one is pretty damn good. I still dont know if I like the things like 12:00 minutes and stuff. But it's ok for now. I dont really care.

Let's see what other think.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

tigaer

Quote from: frvge on July 02, 2007, 08:55:09 PM
That one is pretty damn good. I still dont know if I like the things like 12:00 minutes and stuff. But it's ok for now. I dont really care.

Let's see what other think.

Thanks bro.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Nice.... I WANT IT!!! I WANT IT!!!

Bionic-Blob

tis nice. but i don't see the point in the project stealth logo tbh, we know what we're playing ^^

perhaps replace it with the time?

Innocent-US

Gawain

i miss the mouse over drop down menue for equipment and friend request on the player's name. the clock should stay in it's old place. there is a general lack of focus on the map, and i'm missing dark colors in the background (would make sense imo). besides, this is really going in a good direction.
btw: i like the style of the background in the chat box
are u already working on the server browser and login page?

tigaer

Quote from: Gawain on July 02, 2007, 09:57:29 PM
i miss the mouse over drop down menue for equipment and friend request on the player's name. the clock should stay in it's old place. there is a general lack of focus on the map, and i'm missing dark colors in the background (would make sense imo). besides, this is really going in a good direction.
btw: i like the style of the background in the chat box
are u already working on the server browser and login page?

Its still there, I just turned it off for now, I'm working on some more stuff.

tigaer

Gui Brazil

It's looking nice, but I don't think that it's really necessary to have Mode/Time/Lifes/Restrictions on that screen.

tigaer

Quote from: Gui Brazil on July 04, 2007, 01:06:22 AM
It's looking nice, but I don't think that it's really necessary to have Mode/Time/Lifes/Restrictions on that screen.

Then tell me something I should put in there, cause I got nothing else that I can put in. So why not have some quick rules showing?