GAME UI - !! -

Started by seefoo., July 06, 2007, 03:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tal

my favorite yet  ;) ;) ;) ;) love it :)

HeroFromHyrule

I agree with Spark, I really like the look of it.  It is very clean.

Bionic-Blob

could you give us the .psd to play with by any chance?

Tal

yeah ur going away for a few months then how can this evolve :D

seefoo.

not leaving for couple weeks so see what happens then

MulleDK19

I would really like to see the .psd for this UI.

If my heart ever heals, I will make sure it'll never break again.

Gawain

gj. maybe the color scheme of the background could be better (guess we have to wait for the merc model). can you do a version with pitch-black background, and one with tigaer's old one?

goodkebab

We should be approaching a close on this guys...this stuff certainly classifies as professional....and tweaking -futzing around is not really going to improve it much.

Background Image wont be final till the merc is finished......which is well underway I should say.

tigaer

Wow.
Nice job man. Looks great.

Farley4Fan

That looks really good compared to some others I have seen here lately gj

Wanted_David

Looking good, boys! You're on the right track.
http://i11.tinypic.com/4pnk9jo.jpg[/img]
Wanna see something weird?Click here[/url]

Farley4Fan

One thing though, is it looks a little boxy.  It would be more pleasing to the eye if the buttons were more rounded at the edges, sort of like the shape of my sig.  It kind of looks like building blocks right now, even though it is pretty good.

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Spekkio

Good stuff. Only two minor suggestions:

1. Get rid of the ability for players to create their own lobby channel. There's just no need for it. Instead, you should try to implement some sort of in-game IM system for casual gamers that haven't discovered xfire.

2. Either have one international channel, or have multiple channels with specific regions. Having both means everyone just crowds into the international one, and the rest become useless.