Main Menu

Lagoon

Started by Farley4Fan, February 17, 2008, 09:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AgentX_003

Quote from: Papa Skull on February 18, 2008, 08:16:13 AM
Yeah, not the best story teller  :D  They work though.  Maybe someone else can come up with a good reason to infiltrate a lagoon.

they have writers for a reason :)

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Farley4Fan

We could just go back to indonesia, like from PT.  Something about smallpox and making sure the threat is neutralized.  Maybe we have to stop the smallpox from shipping off from the dock in a boat or something.  This would force me to do a lot more adding to the map, but atleast it makes sense, and it would be cooler.

I <3 U

Quote from: Liqu1D_133 on February 18, 2008, 11:46:10 AM
It was an American camp in Vietnam, and both merc's and spies are sent there to retrieve lost intel about whatever. Mercs get to the intel first, and spies struggle to steal the intel before the merc's are ready to leave.
WHATEVER I KNWO IT SUCKS

I actually liked that idea, sounds cool. Lost Intel about war criminals perhaps?

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Just assume the spies/ mercs don't care to know what does their contractor want to have.
They've got their mission and their money, they don't need to know anything else.

Tidenburg

Why not, to extend the map design have it like it goes underground to a military site used in the vietnamise wars. The intel [hack objectives] it when your trying to find out what their doing and the bomb objective would be destroying the weapon hidden underground (maybe missle or blueprints of how to make virus they were developing?).

Military base hidden underwater!!! With spies swimming there to reach hatches and shit. AAAwesome!

Tidenburg

Who said underwater? There is clearly going to be land in the map.

Yeah, like 1/3 shore and the rest water... that would just own anything except Project Stealth, S.A.M gameplay and UT3.

Farley4Fan

Wow, a lot of my posts aren't registering lately.  I started a lot of the work on sketchup to show the layout, but it's a bitch to show where all the water is and stuff.  I'm going to make a drawing and scan it into my computer TODAY, so be ready lol.  Ha I know you are all excited after all these weeks huh?  Adding a base underwater is totally possible, but swimming down to open hatches and stuff is out of the question.  There could be caves that lead down to hatches, that seems much more possible.  It will all be clear tonight, just wait.

Tidenburg

Tonight? 00:30am ain't late enough for ya? ;)

I will be able to post a map concept I drew up once ive gotten this fat load of coursework off my back.