PC Gamer is spreading the word again!

Started by RaDRoacH, February 10, 2014, 02:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoSuperior

wow that escalated quickly. Febuary 1st, PS had about 250 likes... today, Febuary 10th, it has 373.

That is a boost right there.

Also it seems PS has at least one fan among PC Gamer UK magazine staff, else i could not explain this great treatment from them.
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

AgentX_003

Quote from: Meister_Neo on February 10, 2014, 04:03:29 PM
wow that escalated quickly. Febuary 1st, PS had about 250 likes... today, Febuary 10th, it has 373.

That is a boost right there.

Also it seems PS has at least one fan among PC Gamer UK magazine staff, else i could not explain this great treatment from them.

now all we need is PC gamer magazine.com to show praise for PS

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

RaDRoacH

I just passed the news to the n1 VG news website in Italy
http://multiplayer.it/notizie/128301-project-stealth-laction-shooter-project-stealth-si-mostra-con-alcune-immagini.html

Is it possible to do the same with... IGN or some other VG website?
Sorry if my english is not perfect.

frvge

Let's just see what happens. Of course they also look at eachother :).

Please post all the PR things where we're covered in this thread. It's great to see all of it.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.