Main Menu

BETA

Started by JrvUnleashed, November 23, 2010, 06:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

Didn't come for me this year either. Neither for Sinterklaas :(. I guess I've been bad. Did buy myself some games in the Steam sale :)
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: frvge on December 29, 2010, 12:29:42 PM
Does not work for devs. Muhaha.

You're an administrator, so you said it does not work for devs, so because of you we have to wait longer.

puuusianka

BETA.............ââ,¬Â¦Ã¢â,¬Â¦Ã¢â,¬Â¦Ã¢â,¬Â¦Ã¢â,¬Â¦.........................
is the second letter of the Greek alphabet. In the system of Greek numerals it has a value of 2. It was derived from the Phoenician letter Beth . Letters that arose from Beta include the Roman B and the Cyrillic letters Б and В.

monterto

Quote from: puuusianka on December 30, 2010, 12:49:26 AM
BETA.............ââ,¬Â¦Ã¢â,¬Â¦Ã¢â,¬Â¦Ã¢â,¬Â¦Ã¢â,¬Â¦.........................
is the second letter of the Greek alphabet. In the system of Greek numerals it has a value of 2. It was derived from the Phoenician letter Beth . Letters that arose from Beta include the Roman B and the Cyrillic letters Б and В.

Wrong! Beta is a demo that you can only play if you pre-order some other shitty game by the same company.
http://sc2sig.com/s/us/329891-1.png[/img][/url]
Click to view my detailed stats![/url]

Farley4Fan

I Can't Believe it's not BETA!

tigaer

DreadStunLock

Tigger, I hired these idiots to make BETA not come out for another 10 months or so, I have a crappy computer, and I don't want BETA to be released before I can run PS atleast 20 FPS ><

knooger

Quote from: DreadStunLock on December 30, 2010, 11:13:12 AM
Tigger, I hired these idiots to make BETA not come out for another 10 months or so, I have a crappy computer, and I don't want BETA to be released before I can run PS atleast 20 FPS ><
No one give a fu*TIIIIIII* about it.

DreadStunLock

You obviously do, since you just commented about it. You failed you chammer-using-noob-cake-cheating-polak-bug-using-eax-noobing-noob! :P

NeoSuperior

How about a "hidden" ALPHA?

i mean that only the people in the forum may play it so we don't have the problem with "oh shit this game sucks although i didn't even realized that it is still in ALPHA phase!".

Of course you would have to trust the people here, not to spread the Install.exe...
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

DreadStunLock

Quote from: Meister_Neo on December 30, 2010, 06:51:35 PM
How about a "hidden" ALPHA?

i mean that only the people in the forum may play it so we don't have the problem with "oh shit this game sucks although i didn't even realized that it is still in ALPHA phase!".

Of course you would have to trust the people here, not to spread the Install.exe...

That easily done, you can give limited amount of logins and passwords. But I really doubt they will do that because that really a stupid idea...

knooger

Sweet Dreams of little, horny community.  :-X

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

so... when's the beta?
When is it?

That's two questions, about the beta. +2.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

On another note, UT3 has still to get a linux port. Epic, I'm disappoint.

knooger

Quote from: Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet on December 30, 2010, 08:10:50 PM
so... when's the beta?
When is it?

That's two questions, about the beta. +2.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

On another note, UT3 has still to get a linux port. Epic, I'm disappoint.
Use WINE, should works fine.

frvge

Linux port of UT3 has been officially cancelled by Epic.

I don't know what that means for UDK.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.