The Birthday Thread

Started by frvge, May 25, 2009, 01:46:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaDRoacH

Uh... happy birthday Cronky!
(i just did it becuz i want moderator rights)
joking. ::)
Sorry if my english is not perfect.

Cronky

Why Thank You!

I've come to realize that 22 isn't a very exciting year to celebrate for. After 21, in America, the next big thing I think I can look forward to is 25. ...Which is the age to rent a car or something.

Regardless though I'm going to see a funny comedian (Dan Cummins) at a local comedy club. It's gonna be SWEET!
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

frvge

Happy birthday Cronky :)
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

NeoSuperior

If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

frvge

Yay for me :) I didn't have internet sooner. Thanks :)
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

NeoSuperior

If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

frvge

Have a great one Morten :)

Finrar

All hail me now, i got my birthday today :D

NeoSuperior

- Mike Godwin

frvge

Farley4Fan

Happy late B-day Risto,

and happy early birthday Cronky in case I miss it.

You know I cannot form the words to express my feelings for you, just know that my feelings are... feelings.