Completion date - dev question

Started by agentxslover, June 26, 2009, 09:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agentxslover

Hey,
Any idea of a completion date yet guys? Couldnt find a definitive answer in the threads. Been checkin in on you guys for a while. Nice progress so far.

frvge

We hope to have a beta at the end of August.

The official completion date is: when it's done.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

iamtravis316

oi oi oi

Farley4Fan

I was going to make a new thread, but since this one exists and sort of pertains to my question, I'll ask it here.  How are you guys in the developers department?  I'm just curious how many people you all have working and how many you lack in certain areas.  I'm only wondering because afaik there have been a bunch of people dropping their responsibilities and I don't think the community knows where you are all at.

frvge

We just showed the 3 effects and we're working on getting something playable prepared. We hope to release a beta at the end of August, but that's not a solid date just yet. Too many variables.

As you might have noticed, we got the help of soundmorph who's going to do sound effects, and a few others also swapped Try-out for Core-Dev. If you pay attention to the DC-thread, it says you can get a sneakpeek of the website if you get a respectable amount of points. I was unable to get in contact with the writer again, so I'll have to make up the texts myself.

Just hold up 2 more months and then we'll see what the status is :)
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Chaos Theory Who

Just hold up 2 more months and then we'll see what the status is :)
[/quote]      Well its been 2 months 6 times now, just curious about what the statis is.
Great job guys. its looking phenomenal.

frvge

We switched to UDK, which causes a reasonably big rewrite of the code and a rebuild of the whole exterior of Lakehouse (but now it'll be a lot nicer too). Add the holiday season and some crunches at work/college. I don't know when we have new stuff to show. We are still having progress, but slowly.