Set a date for playing CT

Started by Sunshine, August 08, 2012, 09:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunshine

What about bringing about the activity in SCCT for just a few hours?
It would be so fun playing with all of you again!

So let's set a date where all of us play for a few hours. (Probably somewhere late night in EU so it's morning in US or the opposite)
Hopefully there's some interest in this. And play with real names ofc so you know who you're playing.

frvge

I approve of this post. And the previous one of course.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

SheikTheGeek

If only I had the PC version of the game...
I actually enjoyed the multiplayer in Double Agent and Blacklist.  Why are you looking at me like that?

NeoSuperior

Hahaha, everyone is saying "yea that is really cool!" But no one dares to set a date  8)
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

RaDRoacH

Sometimes I play during the night and sunday afternoon ;)
My timezone is +1
Sorry if my english is not perfect.

nubishdubishbone

Are the servers still up?

I never really ggot into it as coop and solo were so much more detailed, but PS and all the fans are making me think twice, would like to play again but i'd have to be merc due to my extensive FPS knowledge.

But if someone would tutor me i would like to play spy, though the controls are kind of clunky for me on 1080p.
Intel i5 3.2Ghz - EVGA Z77 FTW - EVGA GTX 480 - 4GB DDR3 1066MHz - Rosewill Blackhawk SuperTower Case - Antec True Power Quattro 1200W PSU - WD Caviar Black 1TB - Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty PCIe -Logitech Z508 5.1 Surround with "Dialog Plus"

NeoSuperior

Quote from: nubishdubishbone on August 15, 2012, 02:37:56 AM
Are the servers still up?

I never really ggot into it as coop and solo were so much more detailed, but PS and all the fans are making me think twice, would like to play again but i'd have to be merc due to my extensive FPS knowledge.

But if someone would tutor me i would like to play spy, though the controls are kind of clunky for me on 1080p.

you usually HAVE TO play 1 round spy and then a rev round as merc or the other way around.
But yea, FPS experience does help for merc.
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

Finrar

Derp thread revive is derp but cant be arsed to make new one.

I suddenly have urge to play scct. Anyone up for it someday? Is the servers still even up?

NeoSuperior

yes scct servers are still up. I played a few rounds just now.

- Mike Godwin

NeoSuperior

Quote from: Risto on May 16, 2014, 09:56:32 PM
Next sunday around 17gmt ?

With "next sunday" you mean tomorrow (18. May) or sunday next week (25. May)?

I'll be on tomorrow so if you mean that I'll see you then. Has been some time since we played together after all.

- Mike Godwin

Finrar

18.5 yeah. If you got ts hop in ts.l0lwut.com, ill be there. I havent found my chaos theory cd yet, but i think ill find it by tommorow :D

E: Derp. Going to play beachvolley in 18gmt so cant really make it tonight. I'll be online thought untill that so if you want to catch a game hop in the ts :D