Sound Designer Application

Started by Iamnevyn, July 11, 2009, 02:46:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iamnevyn

Hi there, saw your entry at Moddb. My name is -------- born and raised in Sweden.
I've spent bigger parts of my life being interested and dedicated to sounds.
It started for real in 2004, when i started out with my first real contributions.

Which was, www.edeneclipse.com - Where i handled most of the sound effects.
I also briefly helped out with http://www.moddb.com/mods/navy-seals-covert-operations
with a few sound effects.

After that i worked with some video-trailers, adding atmospheric music to them.
In 2006, i got employed by Reverie World Studios, where i also helped out with sound effects for the game
www.dawnoffantasy.com

I'm currently taking my masters degree in digital soundproduction and i'm now free to help out with yet another project.

I wish to say that the project itself looks highly intriguing and i'd do my outermost to help you polish the game and the sounds it holds if you'd be considering accepting my contributions.

I have experince, with middlewere such as FMOD/FMOD Designer, Wwise and XACT.
Along with that, i've also been working with Unreal Editor & Hammer for sevral years.
I can also add that i've also been programming most of my life, so if additional scripting is required, i can help out.

At the current time, i have access to great resources such as portable sound-recording equipment and a professional studio for editing. Naturally also a portfolio with sound effects. I'll compile a special package for you guys.

Kind Regards

frvge

Hi Joakim,

The spot has already been filled, and there's a small queue now actually xD, but thanks for your application.
We might need some more SDs because of time-issues.

Regards,

frvge
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Iamnevyn

That was a shame, however i do recommend that you take a peek at the package which case :)

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.