Blacklist SvM... not as good as PS, bought it for SOLO... site made by me...

Started by nubishdubishbone, December 08, 2013, 03:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nubishdubishbone

Ok so I bought Blacklist for the SOLO and COOP and wasn't disappointed by the crossbow and sleeping gas... very effective, i can sweep an area, K.O. the guards and sneak up on HVT's... good stuff.

Graphics and cut-scenes were pretty great, the whole story first-time-'round was pretty amazing, took a while to get used to controls so i even skipped the first mission, to get to the Paladin and configure my controls (I'm not a WASD player, i use arrows)...

So i finished the Campaign several times and COOP'ed with numerous partners mostly on Briggs' Campaign...

Then i got into SvM, slowly(lol)... there were mostly rank 40+-56 in there and i had no clue what the gear did, vision modes etc...

So i am level 52 or 53 now, i have a solid grasp on what's a good place to hide, how to use my mic and gather my team effectively (i have a really good mic came with my Creative Recond 3D Falat1ty PCIE Champion Sound Card), where the Defenders will be hiding, when to gas and when to mine, etc. When to hack, when to wait, etc.

It's a decent game, bit of a kill fest without the "True Feeling" of Legacy SvM, what with the Remote Hacking and "simple, small" Maps...

I created a Blacklist SvM site called "BlacklistProfessionalGamers.com" for Legends and Newbs to come and group up, mainly for everyone to sift through the community and weed out the cheaters, configure the private matches on PC to cater to the elite, and newer crowd who may not know everything about the game, how the vision modes work as i said, how the Torso "Abilities" work...

link is here: http://www.blacklistprofessionalgamers.com/phpBB3/index.php

And a direct link to the FAQ i set up about Blacklist, rather lengthy explanation of some of Blacklist's confusing aspects for newcomers: http://www.blacklistprofessionalgamers.com/documents/faq.html

Hope it helps for anyone who bought Blacklist because it is closer to the roots in SOLO and COOP than Conviction ever was.

Thanks and Good Luck, the Progress is looking nice, i saw that screen of the spy hacking the PC while his mate was in full-stride ;).
Intel i5 3.2Ghz - EVGA Z77 FTW - EVGA GTX 480 - 4GB DDR3 1066MHz - Rosewill Blackhawk SuperTower Case - Antec True Power Quattro 1200W PSU - WD Caviar Black 1TB - Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty PCIe -Logitech Z508 5.1 Surround with "Dialog Plus"